Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak: I'm Positive That I Can Beat Sergiy Dzinziruk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak: I'm Positive That I Can Beat Sergiy Dzinziruk

New Jersey junior middleweight contender, Pawel Wolak, would welcome a chance to face southpaw WBO titlist, Sergiy Dzinziruk, his manager, Ivan Edwards, told BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

wow great news for him

Comment

wolak is tailor made for dzinziruk...he might even get stopped late

Comment

This would be a great matchup, a heavy action fight

Makes sense to put this on the televised undercard for the Top Rank Gamboa Vs TBA in Atlantic City in August.

lock it up

Comment

EDIT: Now I´m embarrassed. Well played Pavel. Well played.

April Fools.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            wolak is tailor made for dzinziruk...he might even get stopped late
            actually dzinziruk is tailor made for wolak. look at what happened when dzinziruk fought a guy with a very similar style in konecy. he should have lost that fight. wolak put more pressure and has more power than konecy. dzinziruk won't have the firepower or movement to keep wolak off him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              actually dzinziruk is tailor made for wolak. look at what happened when dzinziruk fought a guy with a very similar style in konecy. he should have lost that fight. wolak put more pressure and has more power than konecy. dzinziruk won't have the firepower or movement to keep wolak off him.
              First of all, when Dzinziruk fought Konecny he was weight-drained and didn't train properly because of illness. Second, Konecny has much more tight defence than Wolak. Dzinziruk will simply jab him to the UD or late TKO, just like Julio and Dawson. Easy, very easy matchup for Dzinziruk.

Comment

I like this fight. If Dzinziruk has been guaranteed another appearance on HBO, Pawel is a good opponent who can whack you out of there. Make it happen, and I agree, it should be the undercard to an even better fight, maybe Gamboa vs. Chris John...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  I would like to think this analysis is correct.

Wolak is iron-clad and fast becoming one of my most liked cats in the current scene.

Comment

Interesting matchup.

It would be good to see Pawel Wolak receive a much-deserved HBO payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X