Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Donaire fare against Moreno and Agbeko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indystress
    replied
    i can only compare how all three (mares, agbeko, and donaire) did against common opponant darchinyan...and would conclude that donaire would easily outbox/outclass both mares and agbeko...we can talk about "but styles makes fights, etc..." but donaire, to me, is just one level above both mares n agbeko...TJMFO

Leave a comment:

• IronDanHamza
    replied
    Moreno is my favourite fighter at Bantam, but I think Donaire beats him by descion. But that could change in time.

As for Agbeko, I think thats a great fight. That I believe Donaire would win.

Leave a comment:

• jrosales13
    replied
    I might favor Donaire, but I think Moreno has a damn good chance in beating Donaire...

Moreno is the truth man. Dude is the real deal he can hang with Donaire.

That is the best available match up that can be made right now.

I like Mares but I think Donaire eats him up.

Agbeko that fight might be fireworks though.

But, Moreno has the best chance. Bantamweight is just so deep. Is just crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Agbeko would provide the more entertaining fight but Moreno would have the much better chance to win. He's brilliantly contained. Knows he isn't scoring the KO most of the time so concentrates on winning rounds and can do so about 3-4 different ways.

Offense v. defense...Donaire-Moreno is THE fight at Bantam.
    I don't think anyone at bantam can hang rounds with nonito staying outside on him. Agbeko fights any range and has underrated d.

Leave a comment:

• SCtrojansbaby
    replied
    Moreno and Mares are best equipped to fight Donaire

Leave a comment:

• any craic lad?
    replied
    I really wanna see Donaire Moreno now can see Morenos defense and adaptability getting to Donaire.Hope Morenos not going off the rails after reading some posts about him

Leave a comment:

• dyu
    replied
    Originally posted by pgolf View Post
    Watching the fight last night, I thought that was BS on the part of Nonito. However, after watching the replay earlier today, I think you are correct. Nonito did not even try to slip, flinch or close his eyes when Montiel threw and connected with the right.

The super slow-motion caught everything. Nonito was expecting the punch and threw his hook, eyes wide open and full torque. Regardless of what RJJ, said Montiel saw the the left hook coming a fraction of a second before it landed.

Call me crazy, but if Montiel was countered throwing a left hook instead of a right. Nonito's check hook would have sent him straight to the hospital. Imagine Vic's KO x2.
    That is a scary thought indeed.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Donaire will probably only stick around at 118 pounds to face the winner of Mares-Agbeko. I don't see him making the weight after that just to face Moreno, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• crold1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Well, thanks for letting me now about Hilario Zapata, I like what I see

Checking out his HLs
    Zapata is a solid decade overdue for the HOF. Arguably the greatest yet at 108 (and that's a Jr. class with substantial history over the last almost 40 years).

Leave a comment:

• -4-
    replied
    Donaire beats them all. He's king at 118 until proven otherwise. He needs to fight Moreno though to create a new lineage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X