No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez Back in March, Eyes Juanma Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez Back in March, Eyes Juanma Rematch

Former champion and featherweight contender Rafael Marquez (39-6, 35KOs) is planning to return in March. He's been out of the ring since a November TKO loss to WBO champion Juan Manuel Lopez. Marquez injured his shoulder in the fight and couldn't continue any further. Marquez's promoter Gary Shaw has been in contact with Top Rank, who promote Lopez, to discuss a rematch for the summer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shaw and Marquez need to stop *****ing and take that defeat like men. Rafa at no point in the fight was about to stop Juanma he only stunned him and Juanma came right back for more. Stop crying

Comment

Agree lopez has a chin marquez just tlken to get another payday this time he would get ko early lopez already knows marquez will in the early rounds and hesitant

Comment

Man just give it up Marquez. As much as I hate to say it cause I enjoy him as a fighter. Just let it go dude, nobody wants to see a rematch.

Comment

RAFA has to fight PONCE DE LEON,tremendous war if they fight!!

Comment

There isn't much interest for the rematch.

Comment

I like Rafa alot but the crying man, referee, shoulder, weight... He is a better fighter than that and I'm sure he can get a few significant fights and be back in the mix of things

Comment

No need for a rematch...Juan Ma is too big and strong for Rafa....Rafa better stay at 122 and fight Ponce de leon.....

Comment

man mexicans cant stand loosing to ricans... but isn't juanma and gamboa supposed to be fighting in the summer?

Comment

Marquez left all he had in the ring during his wars with Vasquez. The Juanma fight was pretty much a payday for him and a name for Juanma....he had nothing left by then and should have retired....he should retire now before he gets hurt by a lower level fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X