No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hozumi Hasegawa-Jhonny Gonzalez is Eyed For 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hozumi Hasegawa-Jhonny Gonzalez is Eyed For 2011

Frsh from his big win over Juan Carlos Burgos, the WBC featherweight champion Hozumi Hasegawa (29-3, 12KOs) is already being lined up for a title defense against mandatory challenger Jhonny Gonzalez (47-7, 41KOs) of Mexico. Akihiko Honda, president of Teiken Promotions, and promoter of Hasegawa, is looking to stage a doubleheader in 2011 with Hasegawa-Gonzalez on top. The co-feature would have the new WBC super featherweight champion Takahiro Aoh in action against a Mexican challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dam good fight some one is getting koed. Hopefully jhonny improves his defence bc he has good boxing skills and is tall and rangy and uses it well. Plus he has great power but his chin betrays him.

Comment

I got Hasegawa by KO in 6.

Cool fight.

Comment

I said this in anothet post that the jap can fight jhonnyofcourse
        It will be on japan but haswega Or how ever you say his name sshould fight in the states cuz he wants money fights he needs juanma n gamboa

Comment

its gonna be another robbery for Hozumi Hasegawa just like his last fight

Comment

hasegawa will win. he's too fast.

Comment

great fight, good style match up and both guys fight to win big, i like it.

i would lean more towards gonzalez between the two, i think that he has a big punch to sleep hasegawa, but hasegawa can out point gonzalez.

great fight between two fighter in and about their primes, both have tasted defeat and success, this fight has all the trimmings.

Comment

Gonzalez has the edge in this one Hasegawa didn't look to strong and fast against Burgos Gonzalez has the power and speed to knock out Hasegawa

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                  its gonna be another robbery for Hozumi Hasegawa just like his last fight
                  You're joking, right? How was Burgos robbed?

Comment

It's mildly amusing to see who wrote this article whom this article refers to. Talk about a coincidence.

Hasegawa by comfortable decision. Hope this fight happens as planned.

Comment

Working...
                    X