No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Signs With Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Signs With Golden Boy Promotions

Former welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (27-4, 5KOs) has announced that he signed a promotional contract with Golden Boy Promotions. Malignaggi had met with Golden Boy two weeks ago in Los Angeles to discuss a possible deal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

good to see paulie he would beat the bum mathew hatton then maybe he can fight berto cuz you know berto does not fight elite fighters

Comment

Paulie is my boy. Ive been rooting for him for years.

I hope he enjoys his new career as a stepping stone for Golden Boy prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I second all this!

Comment

That's a good idea to associate himself (Paulie) with GBP, Mayweather and Shaeffer. They all have one thing in common. Liars and Big Mouth. See that last gay punch Malinaggi threw at Khan? hahahahahahah p...y

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

What happened to his Italy adventure he was going to go on?

Comment

..unless oscar came up with some new gloves that make a grown man hit harder than a six year old....................then who cares.

Comment

This is Oscar's idea of dominating boxing?

Comment

Coo, just don't don't make canelo/paulie fight in the future if they still both decide to get at 147.it would have been ok if paulie was still the slickster with same speed as far as carrying it to 147 but he's done.concrete jorneyman status here he comes.

Comment

Working...
                    X