No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: No Soto, I Want Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: No Soto, I Want Juan Manuel Marquez

A shade over six months ago, Erik Morales was huffing and puffing his way up five flights of stairs to reach the Genova Street Offices of the World Boxing Council in downtown Mexico City. [Click Here To Read More]

Barrera-Soto and Morales-JMM winners fight each other after wards.

Comment

Bring it.

WAR JMM!!!

Comment

Thats why I ****ing love this guy! Nothing but puro, "sabes que, you know what", jump up from the table and throw blows mas chingon fighter.

Legend.

Comment

great decision erik. the WBC and bob arum are doing everything they can to make money by keeping soto awy from anthony peterson who already beat soto down in sparring for the lorenzo fight. soto is ducking peterson but its mostly arum doing to take the heat of the fighter soto

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            great decision erik. the WBC and bob arum are doing everything they can to make money by keeping soto awy from anthony peterson who already beat soto down in sparring for the lorenzo fight. soto is ducking peterson but its mostly arum doing to take the heat of the fighter soto
            "who has he fought? I grabbed 10 people out of the crowd and nobody even knows who this guy is".

Comment

It's crazy to me that Morales is only 34.

Comment

Soto needs to man the **** up and fight Peterson.

His team has been seriously duckin this dude like hes the plague.

Comment

Mexican Independence Day is Sept. 16.

Comment

Working...
                  X