No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: "Khan, Roach Stop Talking and Fight Me!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: "Khan, Roach Stop Talking and Fight Me!"

WBA Interim Super Lightweight champion Marcos Maidana is finalizing his preparation to defend his crown next August 28 against former world champion Demarcus Corley at the Luna Park stadium in Argentina.[Click Here To Read More]

Maidana, be careful what you wish for. God I hope JMM decides to fight Katsidis so that my boy Amir can put a beating on Maidana.

Comment

Well, when Maidana was asked to make the fight with Khan 4 months ago he was complaining about his back, the lying puto. Hope he'll fight Khan in December to pay the price for his lies.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        Well, when Maidana was asked to make the fight with Khan 4 months ago he was complaining about his back, the lying puto. Hope he'll fight Khan in December to pay the price for his lies.
        He backed out of the Bradley fight claiming a back injury and Khan then made an offer to fight him, lol he wanted Maidana with a broken back.

Comment

Anyways Bradley and Alexander are doing their part and fighting each other now its turn for Khan and Maidana to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Maidana, be careful what you wish for. God I hope JMM decides to fight Katsidis so that my boy Amir can put a beating on Maidana.
            Oh, I hope that happens...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              I hope so to Maidana is no Paulie and with Amir's chin he could spend another night lying on his back.

Comment

war chinito!

Comment

LMAO. NICE ONE MAIDANA. GETTING YOUR PR TO RIGHT THIS **** FOR YOU. Khan offered you a July 31st fight and you claimed to have a back injury.

Khan would box circles around you finish you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
                    LMAO. NICE ONE MAIDANA. GETTING YOUR PR TO RIGHT THIS **** FOR YOU. Khan offered you a July 31st fight and you claimed to have a back injury.

Khan would box circles around you finish you.
                    reverse that and you got it.

Comment

Working...
                    X