Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Gets Lackluster Win Over Joel Casamayor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Gets Lackluster Win Over Joel Casamayor

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada - Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (26-1-1, 18KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Joel Casamayor (37-5-1, 22KOs) in a junior welterweight contest. The scores were 98-879, 98-89 and 97-90. [Click Here To Read More]

What a sad fight.

Knocked down by a jab in the 10th...

Comment

Time for Guerrero to get a shot at the almighty lords Amir Khan and Andre Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
        What a sad fight.

Knocked down by a jab in the 10th...
        Jab landed right on the tip of the beard... The most vulnerable place...

I liked the fight... very interesting from the styles and difficulty point of view... Both boxers had to change their strategy during the fight. And, Casamayor, at his 39, gave a pretty good performance...

Comment

If there's a negative in a win, this is a perfect example..

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Time for Guerrero to get a shot at the almighty lords Amir Khan and Andre Berto.
            Guerrero will lose to both of them.

Comment

Guerrero will lose soon.

Comment

Berto vs. Casamayor
                Guerrero vs. Khan
                Winners fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacrimosa View Post
                  Jab landed right on the tip of the beard... The most vulnerable place...

I liked the fight... very interesting from the styles and difficulty point of view... Both boxers had to change their strategy during the fight. And, Casamayor, at his 39, gave a pretty good performance...
                  The guy brags that he has NEVER been knocked down before (even in sparring), and he gets knocked down by a jab. Sorry, no excuses.

Casamayor gave a good performance? Are you kidding me? I'm sure he tried his best, but he has nothing left in the tank. If Guerrero actually tried, I doubt the fight would have gone the distance. But since they're buddies, he cut him some slack and even was generous enough to let him get a 'knockdown' at the end.

Comment

i thought robert would give a better fight but a new weight so he gets a pass lets see how he does in the next 1

Comment

Working...
                    X