No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Has Until Mid-July To Accept The Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Has Until Mid-July To Accept The Deal

Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions have reached an agreement on the terms for a welterweight super-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. The fight would take place on November 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Top Rank CEO Bob Arum says there are no issues at the moment to prevent the fight. The two most important aspects of the fight have been agreed upon - random drug testing and the percentage of the money each fighter is set to receive. [Click Here To Read More]

Someone please tell Floyd to PICK UP THE PHONE

Comment

Well it looks like the ball is in Floyd's court. I don't think he wants the fight.

Comment

I understand they need to get the ball rolling. But Mayweather seems the type of person to not react to someone throwing a deadline out there and ****. Like he wants to do it on his terms. Which I beleive he would, so I hope this doesn't **** **** up.
        Because I will be really upset if I have to line Arums pockets by taking in a Pac Margarito fight or Pac Cotto II.

Comment

its all on mayweather now

Comment

sign it Floyd

Comment

Floyd's not going to want the fight in November. Mark my words, he's going to stall this fight again. I, like many others, would love Floyd to finally agree to the fight, but something tells me this isn't the end of it.

Comment

Well it comes right down to mayweather making the fight... No more excuses...do you know how this will make mayweather look if he turn down this fight??? His whole career will be based on this one challenge... And we know he,s hall of fame bound and all that sht but, this will haunt his career if he says no...

Comment

This has to happen this year. Why would you not wanna fight again this year. Pure **** for boxing if it doesn't come off. This has been a lackluster year. So much inactivity in the sport it sickens me somtimes. How do fighters expect to get any popularity.

Comment

So they finally agreed on everything, i guess it's up to Floyd now.

Comment

Working...
                    X