Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible, Manny is a legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      how far he's come. i think the guy's story is incredible. nothin like it.

im a mayweather fan, but pac has my respect down to the core. he had to work his ass off in way most of us would never be able to appreciate and he's never forgotten where he came from.
      I'd love to see a movie highlighting both Marquez and Pac. They deserve to be immortalized properly.

Comment

• Those are some great pics. Old photos are cool to look at. Humble beginnings.

Comment

• excellent thread ! it really brought a tear and a smile to my face ! hard work and dedication will take you anywhere in life !

Comment

• That's bad azz, only if they knew that one of the ATG's was just emerging.

Comment

• Awesome pics!

Also funny to dip back into the HGH PEDS overload of Mayweather vs Pac circa 2010.

Thankfully it is mostly contained now!

Comment

• Seriously this is like a Hollywood script.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Seriously this is like a Hollywood script.
                  It would be awesomer if Pac and Marquez took part in the movie somehow...

Comment

• Now that Pac's in black and white those old school ass holes will love him.

Boxing fans in a nut shell: you're not good until you're gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by croz View Post
                      Now that Pac's in black and white those old school ass holes will love him.

Boxing fans in a nut shell: you're not good until you're gone.
                      I don't think any boxing lover or historian will say Pacquaio wasn't good, or that he wasn't fun as hell to watch. They'll just look at the realistic side of his career and most importantly they will judge him along with the actions of Bob Arum. Just like people judge Don King and his fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X