No announcement yet.

Miguel Espinos's Trainer is Thrilled With Kelly Pavlik Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Espinos's Trainer is Thrilled With Kelly Pavlik Shot

John Bray said he is thrilled that his fighter, Miguel Espino, is getting a shot at Kelly Pavlik's two middleweight titles Dec. 19 in Youngstown, Ohio. [details]

What would be more embarrassing? Kelly puss-ing out of the Williams fight...or losing to Espino.

Comment

wait a second. So Pavlik couldn't fight Paul Williams on Dec 5th because of his infection and yet is perfectly fine to fight on Dec 19th? lmao, duck duck duck

Comment

Even this dude's trainer admits that his fighter doesn't have the power to stand up to Pavlik. Kelly needs to be ashamed of himself.

Comment

kelly pavlik is a punk AND SCARED OF THE PUNISHER!

his staph infection can't be that bad to fight in december after pulling out twice and said he couldn't fight paul in december. he needs to be hung out to dry big time!

Comment

Pavlik ceases to be a legit name from this point on. Utterly ridiculous. Taylor has had some kind of demons hes been dealing with for years, thats really why I think he couldn't go the extra mile to beat Kelly- those wins damaged Pavlik more than they did Taylor. Because a kind of subtle corruption set in. We're seeing it now.

At the B Hop fight, I was surprised, honestly, how little respect was shown to Hopkins- it bordered on arrogance and cockiness from Pavlik's team. Thats why Pavlik was humiliated. They had a Plan A only- not a Plan B, C, D, and so on. And Hopkins owns the Alphabet in boxing.

Pavlik's entire injury is suspect. Perhaps Bob Arum knows Pavlik would lose, and therefore, damage his marketability. All I know is he added to the mystique and momentum of "The Punisher".

Comment

I was a huge Pavlik fan since he beat my boy Miranda...and i still supported him a lot after the hopkins lost, but then he fought marco antonio rubio that is ok as his return fight, but now he didn't fight williams to fight this guy(with all my respect to espino) it's really dissapointing.
              Pavlik lost a fan here.

Comment

Taylor has had some kind of demons hes been dealing with for years, thats really why I think he couldn't go the extra mile to beat Kelly- those wins damaged Pavlik more than they did Taylor. Because a kind of subtle corruption set in. We're seeing it now
                :

How our Pavlik's biggest wins of his career more damaging to himself, then to Taylor. Pavlik is 2-1 since those fights while taylor is 1-2 being knocked out twice. Granted, Taylor faught the better opposition but that statement is retarted. Demons he had been dealing with.... Right. The same demons that had him unbeaten with a draw. Pavlik may be dealing with demons from the loss to Hopkins, not the two biggest wins of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                  What would be more embarrassing? Kelly puss-ing out of the Williams fight...or losing to Espino.
                  losing of course...say he wins and later on defeats williams...well then all this "he's acred stuff goes out the windo" Now imagine him losing to this nobody...oh man, thats career suicide for Pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    wait a second. So Pavlik couldn't fight Paul Williams on Dec 5th because of his infection and yet is perfectly fine to fight on Dec 19th? lmao, duck duck duck
                    Well they asked the Williams team to postpone until the 19th and Williams team (and rightfully so) told team Pavlik to phuck off!

Comment

Working...
                    X