Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victory Over Fury Elevates Usyk To Pound-For-Pound King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always regarded Oleksandr Uysk as pound for pound one of the best fighters in the World 'In terms of physical feats of achievement, his performances vs Joshua and Fury are greater than anything that has been achieved in the lower weight classes during these past few years'.

When David Haye weighing in at 210 pounds, fought Derek Chisora 'Who weighed in at 247 pounds. Haye became the first fighter to fight, Chisora head on meet force with force and cancel out his momentum. Haye knocked out Chisora inside 5 rounds'.

Derek Chisora suffered his first ever knock-out loss to David Haye, and after this fight? Chisora would not be decked for another 7 years almost, Chisora fought 18 more times before eventually being legitimately knocked out again by Dillian Whyte.

David Haye also beat Nikolai Valuev 'The weight differential between the fighters was 7 stone. Haye weighed in at 218 pounds, vs Valuev 315 pounds'.

All of those performances for me at Heavyweight, are by far more impressive than most of the boxing performances that have happened in the lower weight classes in the past 15 years for sure 'In terms of what it took the skill and the physical effort, for Uysk and Haye to achieve such feats'.

Note: I believe those type of performances prove why the Heavyweight Division in terms of pure competition 'Is the best division in the sport'. The Heavyweight Division is a open class division, which in reality? Nature itself is open class, most other sports compete in a open class environment

Track and field Athletes have appeared with all different types of dimensions, from Linford Christie, Carl Lewis, Maurice Greene, Usain Bolt, Donavan Bailey 'All of their statues are varied, because Track and Field Athletics competes on a open class field, with the main objective to see who is the best in the World'.

The Heavyweight Division in boxing, is the only division really where people can witness two fighters, compete with each other with the primary objective to win 'That is a Heavyweight Fighters primary objective above everything else, and because of this? For me this produces a more pure form of competition'.

There are no weight limits, catch weights or rehydration clauses 'There is only two competitors, preparing with the primary objective of winning. Regardless of what their natural weight is, or dimensions. That description of the competitive environment, is very close to how nature itself operates'.

Fighters in the lower weight classes, are sometimes training to make the weight first, then to win 'Especially during the era of the day before weigh in rule being used'.

The competition on the lower weight classes in this modern era, in my opinion is lower than ever in terms of 'Raw pure competition'. And this has been highly influenced by the toxic modern day weight draining culture etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

Yep, a classical Duning-Kruger.
      LoL @ that's all you got, Johnny come lately, troll-hater-extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

LoL @ that's all you got, Johnny come lately, troll-hater-extraordinaire

Barking insults as the small dogs do against the big one - proof of intelligence, indeed.

image.png
        Last edited by N/A; 05-24-2024, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Barking insults as the small dogs do against the big one - proof of intelligence, indeed.

image.png
          However.......being a Johnny come lately with zero boxing knowledge siding against virtually every reputable boxing expert on the matters of Usyk's greatness is definitely an indicator of intelligence, for sure.

Keep that up, this is fun

Comment

And there you go with some more Dunning-Kruger effect - the official speaker of "every reputable boxing expert" measuring IQ by evaluating a boxer's success, hahaha! Lacking his own opinion even. Pathetic.

Comment

And there you go with some more Dunning-Kruger effect - the official speaker of "every reputable boxing expert" measuring IQ by evaluating a boxer's success, hahaha! Lacking his own opinion even. Pathetic.
              I measured your IQ buddy and find you to be embarrassing yourself

You know jack about boxing and are speaking at least partially out of hate or bias or both and cannot be taken seriously

Comment

You are taking me seriously, haha, still trolling around with cliche arguments. That measures your IQ jumping into anger against an opinion you can't disprove otherwise. I clowned you enough and will let the lack of dignity force you in shaming yourself by replying with another inconsistent but insulting reply. Self-proclaimed expert - pathetic, as I said.

Comment

Working...
                X