Loma - Stevenson please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma - Stevenson please

Nothing else makes sense for Loma.

I hear Tank wants to fight Loma, but Tank is a coward, he can`t be trusted.

I used to believe Loma should have returned to 130, but it is probably not a good idea by the age of 36.

Yeah, I don't really see the Tank fight happening unless the Saudi's get involved and I don't have interest in Navarrete or Berinchyk, make Shakur vs Loma before Loma is too old. Now or never for that fight, get it done

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Yeah, I don't really see the Tank fight happening unless the Saudi's get involved and I don't have interest in Navarrete or Berinchyk, make Shakur vs Loma before Loma is too old. Now or never for that fight, get it done
      36 vs a tall skilled 26.. tough ask of any aging great fighter

Comment

The only fight Loma should be fighting is with tank. Otherwise he should retire. If tank grows a pair and does fight him and Loma beats him, which he WILL, then I’m alright with him fighting Shakur.
        _Maxi _Maxi likes this.

Comment

People say they want the best fighting the best. These are the 2 best LW’s in the world. They should be fighting.

People criticize Tank daily until its time to discuss Shakur v Loma. Then suddenly its Tank who should be fighting either rather than them fighting each other.

Makes no sense.

There is no reason shakur didn’t fight last night other than Bob protecting Loma.

Gives some bum the Shakur fight. No wonder Shakur is leaving TR.

Comment

I personally find Loma - Tank more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              People criticize Tank daily until its time to discuss Shakur v Loma. Then suddenly its Tank who should be fighting either rather than them fighting each other.

Makes no sense.
              Tank is a tedious US hypejob who is nearly 30 and has done more fighting on Twitter than in the ring.

I want to see all three of these fight each other. Right now, I find Loma - Tank more appealing. Given the latter appears to be calling for it, why not give him what he claims to want?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Nothing else makes sense for Loma.

I hear Tank wants to fight Loma, but Tank is a coward, he can`t be trusted.

I used to believe Loma should have returned to 130, but it is probably not a good idea by the age of 36.
                Best win for loma to ride into the sunset. I’ll be rooting for him against Shakur.

Comment

Shakur's trying his best to burn that bridge with Top Rank. This fight may never happen.

Comment

I don't think Shakur re-ups with Top Rank.

Tank vs Lomachenko makes more sense in every way, except for the promotional hurdle.

Comment

Working...
                    X