Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Twice Climbs Off Floor to Salvage Victory Against Reuquen Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Twice Climbs Off Floor to Salvage Victory Against Reuquen Arce

Archie Sharp eventually earned an eight-round decision victory over Argentina's Reuquen Cona Facundo Arce, 17-15-2 (7 KOs), but the super featherweight had to pick himself up off the floor twice to do it.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-11-2024, 05:31 PM.

Almost another famous Hispanic-UK upset again. Where’s Sid-Knee?

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post
      Almost another famous Hispanic-UK upset again. Where’s Sid-Knee?
      There you are Messi. You've stayed away from the forum for some time. I thought you were going back to the thread? Haha. You know, the thread where you got clowned in more ways than one. So much so, you ran from it.

The Argentine was beaten. Just like the Argentine was against Yafai. You remember that fight card? Yes, it was the one which had the Hitchins vs Lemos fight on it. The one where you said Hitchins would win very easily. But guess what, your boy was beat up and forced to hold on repeatedly between getting wobbled and losing the fight clearly. But as we all know, the corruption is just too extreme in your country.

Shame McCasskill wasn't at home again, hey? She was dominated again by one of ours but didn't get the usual robbery. It's one of the few ways she and your lot have got in getting a "Win". Either that or inactivity/draining/rehydration clause/PED's/weight cheating etc etc. Just not the one way you're supposed to.

Maybe i'll see you back at that thread. Maybe. Haha.

Comment

Sharp has always ******, he got masterfully moved into a top WBO ranking, but hasn't been able to turn it into anything. He's purely British level, can't imagine him winning a European belt, let alone a world title, hell I'm not even sure he'd beat Reece Bellotti or Liam Dillon. He should try to get an eliminator of some sort against a guy like Jackson Jon England

Comment

Working...
        X