Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shalom: Every Promoter Would Be Excited To Work With Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shalom: Every Promoter Would Be Excited To Work With Chris Eubank Jr.

Ben Shalom staged the two fights between Liverpool's Liam Smith and Chris Eubank Jr., who is now living in Las Vegas, and both fighters are presently free agents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pay…per..view…? LMAO.if eubank Jr is a ppv fighter boxing is in real trouble

Comment

I'd pay not to watch him

Comment

Promoters dread working with him, more like.

Comment

I wonder if Shalom could keep a straight face when he said any promoter would want to work with Eubank. Does he think boxing fans don't know his history? He's notoriously hard to deal with, with or without his Dad hanging over him like a vulture.
          Harlem Eubank is the future!!

Comment

He doesn't need a promoter. No one can talk him out of a deal he deems unfair. He even loses his pen on signing time. So what's the point of him having a promoter? Sounds ****** to me.

Comment

Really lost the momentum and interest from the second Smith fight. The lure of the Benn fight is still strong enough to stop going after those belts. Pity

Comment

Working...
              X