No announcement yet.

Mexicutioner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicutioner?

Who holds this title? Pac or Inoue.. They made their career based off whooping on raza. I think manny still holds the title but Inoue is just a few steps behind him.

Pac beat the famous/popular ones
    Nobody knows the guys inoue has beat

Comment

Eh? Inoue has only really fought 2 Mexicans as far as I know.
      Last edited by qad; 05-06-2024, 02:40 PM.
      Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Manny's fought way more Mexicans. Inoue has only fought Hernandez and Nery

Comment

Originally posted by qad View Post
          Eh? Inoue has only really fought 2 Mexicans as far as I know.

If you do want to make a narrative though, he’s beaten multiple Filipinos.
          you know what!! you are right.. that's what i was thinking a few weeks ago but i didnt make the thread and today I just remember about it but I got it mixed up...

Inoue has actually beat more filipino fighters... I was going to make a thread about it saying that came pac up beating mexican fighters where as for Inoue, he's coming up whooping on filipino fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

you know what!! you are right.. that's what i was thinking a few weeks ago but i didnt make the thread and today I just remember about it but I got it mixed up...

Inoue has actually beat more filipino fighters... I was going to make a thread about it saying that came pac up beating mexican fighters where as for Inoue, he's coming up whooping on filipino fighters.
            Thought Rodriguez was Mexican didn't you? haha

Comment

end thread... I got it mixed up LOL... I was supposed to make a thread saying that Itimes have changed in the lower weights and that Inoue has been whooping on filipino fighters.
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Thought Rodriguez was Mexican didn't you? haha
                i sure did! LOL... i just realized now that Inoue hasnt really fought that many mexican fighters... it's the filipinos that he's been whooping on.
                _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

end thread... I got it mixed up LOL... I was supposed to make a thread saying that Itimes have changed in the lower weights and that Inoue has been whooping on filipino fighters.
                  I just went over his resume, and he's even faced twice as many Thai guys than Mexican. damn

Comment

i sure did! LOL... i just realized now that Inoue hasnt really fought that many mexican fighters... it's the filipinos that he's been whooping on.
                    Yeah, it was actually a thing used against him for a while. I remember arguing with guys who said he was hiding from Nery and was afraid of Mexicans. He's also been accused of hiding from black fighters too.

Comment

Working...
                    X