Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: All-Action Hero Naoya Inoue Climbs Off Canvas to Violently Knock Out Luis Nery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: All-Action Hero Naoya Inoue Climbs Off Canvas to Violently Knock Out Luis Nery

TOKYO - The story had already been written before it was played out in front of more than 40,000 frenzied fans at the Tokyo Dome. The stage had been set. We had seen the commercial. Japan's leading man, the boyish wrecking machine that is Naoya Inoue was fighting for the honor of his country against the villain of the piece, Luis Nery.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-06-2024, 10:27 AM.

Good creative writing.

Comment

Inoue is a beast, period. BTW, is going to take me a little bit to get used to all this new poetical writing in bscene

Comment

damn dude is badass. blows ppl away and clowns them

Comment

I wonder if hes a bum now because he got knocked down lol, this is what happens when u fight champs

Comment

Terrific fight,terrific article

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              I wonder if hes a bum now because he got knocked down lol, this is what happens when u fight champs
              Account to social media…yes he is
              uppercut510 uppercut510 likes this.

Comment

I have no idea what happened in this fight based on this article. I get being creative, but this was abstract are in written form.
                Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  Good creative writing.
                  Yes. Dixon's articles are consistently good; one of the few decent journalists here tbh.

Comment

My man Inoue is a boxing gift that keeps on giving! What a pleasure to watch him fight

Comment

Working...
                    X