Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jai Opetaia: Mairis Briedis Has Had His Time - This Is My Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jai Opetaia: Mairis Briedis Has Had His Time - This Is My Time

With less than three weeks before his highly anticipated rematch with Mairis Briedis on the Tyson Fury-Oleksandr Usyk undercard in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Jai Opetaia says he is "the new generation of great" for the cruiserweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spoken like a true Samoan Warrior...CHEEEEHOOOO!!!!

Comment

Briedis at his best was very, very good. He's past it now, and Jai is a total boss. The old lion gets stopped this time.

Comment

I believe he speaks the truth and takes him
        out early this time the activity of the two fighters will speak - first Heavyweight undisputed In a quarter of a decade, we wish

Comment

A 4 belt split is no good for this division & hopefully we get full undisputed unification within the next 6-7 months. In an ideal World we get the winner of OP/MB Vs the CBS/RR victor, with Gevor Vs Zurdo on the same show this Autumn & full unification in the new year. With Saudi money & them embracing UK & US venues there's no reason why it shouldn't happen.
          I got Jai down to stop Marias within 7 rounds!

Comment

Working...
          X