Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What If the Nevada Commission Hadn't Blocked a Munguia-Golovkin Fight in 2018?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: What If the Nevada Commission Hadn't Blocked a Munguia-Golovkin Fight in 2018?

Good news, everyone. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is taking on Jaime Munguia this weekend, and the Nevada State Athletic Commission has approved the bout. They're not going to stand in the way of Munguia taking a major leap up in class and testing himself against one of the best fighters in the world for a career-best payday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Had they not blocked the fight Jaime's crosseyes would've been fixed after getting beat tf up and stopped by G.

Comment

I understand why it's wrong for the Commission to stop mismatches even if everyone agrees to fight , I also think that it's a great idea too. There's two ways to look at this type of situation and they both have their merits.

Comment

I think overall the commission made the right decision based on the information they had. However the commission look like complete hypocrites by allowing Mayweather to fight McGregor in a sanctioned fight.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
          Had they not blocked the fight Jaime's crosseyes would've been fixed after getting beat tf up and stopped by G.
          You azzhole! Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            I think overall the commission made the right decision based on the information they had. However the commission look like complete hypocrites by allowing Mayweather to fight McGregor in a sanctioned fight.
            Not to mention the mismatches that take place on just about every fight card , especially involving "prospects" and "showcase" bouts.
            dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Golovkin was at the top of his game and had the highest KO ratio in the division. Munguia should send the NAC a thank you letter. A beat-down by GGG at that stage in Jaime's career could have been as impactful as BHop beating up young Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

another hot take from el *****o the resident metro***ual lmao you a ggg cum guzzler too huh
                fan girling in every thread. PATHETIC
                Last edited by LAchargers373; 04-30-2024, 12:14 PM.

Comment

But then they ended up sanctioning GGG vs Vanes martirosyian... I know Vanes was a veteran and had fought top fighters but still that was just as much off a mismatch with vanes also being a career junior middleweight who had also seen better days who was coming off a loss and hadn't fought in two years.
                  Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

another hot take from el *****o the resident metro***ual lmao you a ggg cum guzzler too huh
                    fan girling in every thread. PATHETIC
                    Says the biggest marimacha in this forum. You're a jaime fangirl too? That's called halfaf.ag if you're calling me metro, puto
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X