• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perro with on hitter quitter

Wtf dude was pulling his hair while hitting lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Ramirez wasn't even in the tournament either iirc. But it doesn't surprise me that he's fallen off because his style doesn't always age well.
      When you look back at the WBSS, all the weight classes really, very few guys came through better or even at the same level as before. A lot of guys were done rather rapidly after that

Comment

• Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        This dude is legit pulling Perro’s hair while wailing in him, but Angulo is a tough mf
        I watched that...and I was thinking WTF ???!!!! The damn ref allowed that ****e!
        edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

When you look back at the WBSS, all the weight classes really, very few guys came through better or even at the same level as before. A lot of guys were done rather rapidly after that
          It's complicated. The wear-and-tear of the tourney was one element. Some of the fighters weren't politically connected or considered "elite", so a loss felt like a death sentence. A standout fact is that Froch and Taylor wound up defeating two notable opponents who decided not to join the tourney (Bute and Ramirez, respectively). Froch arguably benefited from the tourney more than Ward did. Usyk and Inoue turned out just fine lol. It's unfortunate what happened to Ryan Burnett during the tourney vs. Donaire. I'm glad Donaire made the most of that fortunate situation.

I wish Boxing had more structured tournaments.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 04-28-2024, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X