Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Dismisses Arnold Barboza After Sean McComb Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Shakur belongs in the amateurs. Guy hits like a 6 year old girl
    Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

    Comment


    • #12
      Shakur in another league. The issue is, what can we do about these judges, who are either totally incompetent, corrupt, or both.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Saying Arnold Barboza and Shakur Stevenson in the same sentence makes me drowsy.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Shakur in another league. The issue is, what can we do about these judges, who are either totally incompetent, corrupt, or both.
          You're right, Stevenson is in another league, it's the Marathon runners league....
          Smash Smash likes this.

          Comment


          • #15
            Barboza got handled in that fight and got a gift and I was rooting for him. Some how now he will get a name since he didn't look good. He has an undefeated record and very few KOes.
            Smash Smash likes this.

            Comment


            • #16
              Okay, people keep bring up Shakur’s last fight, which was boring, but Shakur won it without controversy, so different situation.

              Don’t like Shakur? Fine. Deny that he’s a P4P level talent? You’re just being a hater or legit don’t know boxing.

              Haney vs Shakur all of a sudden makes sense, because Haney isn’t a huge draw and isn’t calling the shots anymore. Shakur is a winnable fight for Haney.

              Zepeda, Shakur, Haney, Loma. These guys all need opponents all of a sudden, aren’t huge draws or shot callers, so balanced negotiations are possible. Lets see some fights!

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by bchap05 View Post
                Never liked Barbosa. Media always tries to hype him and everytime I watch I get bored and wander around making more food or something. Just very average
                I couldn't agree more. You took,the words out of my moith.

                Comment


                • #18
                  31 years old and in no rush to fight the top talent at 140. I had a feeling this dude was suspect. Suspicions confirmed. Now go fight the clown from Brooklyn, Richardson Hitchins.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
                    Okay, people keep bring up Shakur’s last fight, which was boring, but Shakur won it without controversy, so different situation.

                    Don’t like Shakur? Fine. Deny that he’s a P4P level talent? You’re just being a hater or legit don’t know boxing.

                    Haney vs Shakur all of a sudden makes sense, because Haney isn’t a huge draw and isn’t calling the shots anymore. Shakur is a winnable fight for Haney.

                    Zepeda, Shakur, Haney, Loma. These guys all need opponents all of a sudden, aren’t huge draws or shot callers, so balanced negotiations are possible. Lets see some fights!
                    Shakur would embarrass Haney. 10-2 at least. You've got to be kidding.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      Shakur belongs in the amateurs. Guy hits like a 6 year old girl
                      Oscar Valdez will disagree with you!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP