Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Dismisses Arnold Barboza After Sean McComb Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakur belongs in the amateurs. Guy hits like a 6 year old girl
    Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Shakur in another league. The issue is, what can we do about these judges, who are either totally incompetent, corrupt, or both.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Shakur in another league. The issue is, what can we do about these judges, who are either totally incompetent, corrupt, or both.
        You're right, Stevenson is in another league, it's the Marathon runners league....
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Barboza got handled in that fight and got a gift and I was rooting for him. Some how now he will get a name since he didn't look good. He has an undefeated record and very few KOes.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Okay, people keep bring up Shakur’s last fight, which was boring, but Shakur won it without controversy, so different situation.

Don’t like Shakur? Fine. Deny that he’s a P4P level talent? You’re just being a hater or legit don’t know boxing.

Haney vs Shakur all of a sudden makes sense, because Haney isn’t a huge draw and isn’t calling the shots anymore. Shakur is a winnable fight for Haney.

Zepeda, Shakur, Haney, Loma. These guys all need opponents all of a sudden, aren’t huge draws or shot callers, so balanced negotiations are possible. Lets see some fights!

Comment

Originally posted by bchap05 View Post
              Never liked Barbosa. Media always tries to hype him and everytime I watch I get bored and wander around making more food or something. Just very average
              I couldn't agree more. You took,the words out of my moith.

Comment

31 years old and in no rush to fight the top talent at 140. I had a feeling this dude was suspect. Su****ions confirmed. Now go fight the clown from Brooklyn, Richardson Hitchins.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
                  Okay, people keep bring up Shakur’s last fight, which was boring, but Shakur won it without controversy, so different situation.

Don’t like Shakur? Fine. Deny that he’s a P4P level talent? You’re just being a hater or legit don’t know boxing.

Haney vs Shakur all of a sudden makes sense, because Haney isn’t a huge draw and isn’t calling the shots anymore. Shakur is a winnable fight for Haney.

Zepeda, Shakur, Haney, Loma. These guys all need opponents all of a sudden, aren’t huge draws or shot callers, so balanced negotiations are possible. Lets see some fights!
                  Shakur would embarrass Haney. 10-2 at least. You've got to be kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    Shakur belongs in the amateurs. Guy hits like a 6 year old girl
                    Oscar Valdez will disagree with you!!

Comment

The decision was not an accident when you are trying to protect the house fighter's #1 ranking.

Comment

Working...
                      X