Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'You Really Thought I Was Crazy?' Ryan Garcia Laughs Last

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the win, Garcia disrespected the sport. I was going to bet him by K.O because of Haney's chin but I saved a few bucks because of Ryan's antics. Garcia can try and play coy now but the dude definitely has issues. A win over an overhyped and overrated dude does not change that. Imagine if Garcia had his head right and took the game seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      He is crazy, like Charlie Sheen a few years ago, but like Sheen he also has talent so he's #Winning through it
      Piss tiger blood? Sleeping with male **********s? Contracting AIDS? Nah Ryan's not that crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

ooof, I think Tank destroys him now
        Sadly we will never see Tank vs Devin cause papa ain't letting him anywhere near the Tankster
        Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

i didnt think he had 'gone crazy' but i didnt think he would win either lol
          factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Poor Devin. Tank and Mayweather are destroying Devin on the interwebs right now!
            factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Garcia now has a monstrous opportunity to make huge money. He also has some skill, fast hands, and a killer hook.
              He played this all off like he is not crazy, but he is ill equipped to deal with some things in life and now life just got a bit more challenging in some ways.
              I do not think that Haney is great for boxing and I am glad the fight went the way it did. You need to have the ability to harm someone else to be widespread exciting.
              BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

I can guarantee you that Devin is sitting alone in a dark room with a lot of self reflection going on now! His whole career choice is in question right now. I wonder if he would've been a different fighter had he stayed with Floyd Sr and the Mayweather camp. I wonder what he thinks of Floyd's shoulder roll defense now that he ignored it and Ryan at least tried it. It didn't look like a classic 'Philly shell' defensive tactic but it confused the **** out of Devin because everytime Ryan turned his back Devin would hut him with some little girly pitty pat bunches on his back. Anyhow great for American boxing. I would say the black vs Mexican rivalry continues but it looks like Ryan had more black fans than Devin and had minimum Mexican support. Lol. WAR AMERICAN BOXING. WAR OSCAR WAR RYAN WAR DEVIN LETS GOOOOOOO!

Comment

Edidie Hearn vs Ryans Dad just hilarious ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wUh4T7GWXY

Devin Haney , Luke Campbell ... who you got now ... [Hearn] Boots Ennis ?
                  Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDP View Post
                    Personally there were always question marks regarding Haney’s rise to ‘greatness’ and major red flags to him being considered p4p top 10. Getting the WCB title without fighting? Undisputed just by beating Kambosos? Plus Prograis as basic as he is, was taylor-made for a good boxer to win. Talk about the path of least resistance.
                    Well Loma could not beat him and Loma is supposed to be one of the best. The problem with Haney is he has no chin and I think Garcia got to him mentally. Ryan is not the one who is crazy, he just did it to mess with Haney and it worked.
                    DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                      Edidie Hearn vs Ryans Dad just hilarious ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wUh4T7GWXY

Devin Haney , Luke Campbell ... who you got now ... [Hearn] Boots Ennis ?
                      Oh shyte I didn't see that.....FUQING CLASSIC...EMOTIONAL...THATS BOXING YOU GITTA FUQING LOVE IT!!!
                      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X