Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beaten Haney Ready To 'Run It Back'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney remained at 135 far too long, killing himself to make it (see the state of him before the weigh in in the Kambosos rematch) the move up to 140 was too late and is being forced to move up again after 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      Devin looks 55 in that photo.
      I know, right?
      Dude looks beaten up before the bell even rang.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

It's gonna be fun these next few days hearing biased clowns like Malignaggi, Atlas, Bradley, Porter squirm.
        At least Paulie quickly posted a simple statement: "I was wrong".
        Look, these guys get paid to make their picks public. It's their jobs, and nobody gets it right 100% of the time.
        But yeah, it's fun to see the smart guys have to answer for their expert (but wrong) opinions sometimes.
        Last edited by Left Hook Louie; 04-21-2024, 06:38 AM.
        Light_Speed Light_Speed likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Haney is such a loser, he raised his hand in surprise and happiness when the announcer said “112-112”. Fcking loser would’ve been happy to escape out of there with a draw.
          Love the new avatar

Comment

Good: Upsets are fan-friendly events; I'm liking it for this reason alone.
            Good: Bill Haney might shut his piehole for a minute now.
            Good: Not a bad outcome overall for boxing. Interest in the sport among casuals should increase a bit.
            Good: Devin Haney exposed. His quest for greatness will have to take a humble path now.
            Good: Garcia seems willing to fight anyone, so with his new star status, maybe the other guys will be more willing to get in the ring.

Bad: The run-up to the rematch will be whack. Who doesn't like a little crazy now and then but I've had my fill of cringe with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

At least Paulie quickly posted a simple statement: "I was wrong".
              Look, these guys get paid to make their picks public. It's their jobs, and nobody gets it right 100% of the time.
              But yeah, it's fun to see the smart guys have to answer for their expert (but wrong) opinions sometimes.
              Exactly, i was wrong...... & absolutely zero happened.
              1 geeza that did get it right was Bisping on his latest bym pod where he said before the fight "what if this was the biggest troll ever?"

Comment

I think Garcia will always have his number.

Haney hasn't got the power to keep him off or the chin or defence to not get rocked or dropped.

I'm the first to say power isn't everything, but if you haven't got the power to keep your opponent honest then you better have a defence and chin that doesn't get you dropped 3 times or shaken every time you get hit, because you havent got the power to claw back those rounds by scoring some knockdowns of your own. Haney has none of those.

I think Garcia walks through him next time. I think his speed and power looks too much for Haney over 12 rounds. Garcia is dangerous for 12 rounds.

Haney knows which is the danger punch and he still couldn't avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

It's gonna be fun these next few days hearing biased clowns like Malignaggi, Atlas, Bradley, Porter squirm.
                  Who cares?

Every single person on this forum has made wrong predictions

Comment

Originally posted by Regge
                    It's gonna be fun these next few days hearing biased clowns like Malignaggi, Atlas, Bradley, Porter squirm.​
                    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Who cares? Every single person on this forum has made wrong predictions
                    But how many on this forum are PAID for their takes on fights/fighters? My guess is NONE.

Comment

Needs to run it back with Loma

Comment

Working...
                      X