Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Ready For A Fresh Start Against Dovbyshchenko After A Long Absence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Higgs
    replied
    Hughie's a long way off global success, but how about putting him in with new European champion Oleksander Zakhozhyi in a winable fight that should set him up for a good payday against Fabio Wardley?!!..

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Crazy that he still isn't 30 years old lol

Leave a comment:

• Hazy_Daisy
    replied
    I always rated Hughie in terms of boxing skills and pure talent. It is good to see him back, and hopefully he remains healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Bob
    replied
    Heard about this on a pod last week, Coeliac disease wrongly diagnosed he didn't have it so he carried on poisoning himself & then correctly diagnosed with the condition. I wish him luck.

Leave a comment:

• joe strong
    replied
    Way back when he shared the same boar meat with Tyson. His recent inactivity was long term covid.

Leave a comment:

• Butt stuff
    replied
    Heard a rumour that he popped dirty and had a quiet ban. Any truth to that?

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    he is still top 20 easily. Nobody will look great fighting Hughie. Ask guys that beat him.

Very underrated fighter. he would give Hrgovic all problems he can handle.

Leave a comment:

• joe strong
    replied
    A polar opposite of Tyson. I am glad he is back. He is a good fighter & hopefully can finally avoid the health issues that have plagued his career. Hard to believe he is still only 29. He has missed about 4-5 years due to health issues. A solid top 20 guy.,

Leave a comment:

• praxst
    replied
    Zzzzzzzzzzz. Yawn, boring....

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Louie
    replied
    Who cares?
    The only Fury that I'll make a point of watching is the one who (I hope) loses to Usyk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X