Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real question is how many hugs will the ref allow Haney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know Haney's game plan is most likely to jab and grab.

Im curious as to what gameplan Derek James put together for Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

The problem is AMERICAN boxing. Watch matches in Mexico. You wont see holding. Theirs a reason for that.
      Oh I know.

Though Ryan should have been pushing that he should have mentioned it in every interview to put pressure on Haney and the ref come fight night.
      MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

As many as Haney can hand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
          I say he will be allowed endless clinching all while Warning Ryan for trying to push off. Lol

I dislike you cause your a carnela fangirl but you nailed it!

Hankey got away with everything.

****** dazn team should tracked the hugs

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

I dislike you cause your a carnela fangirl but you nailed it!

Hankey got away with everything.

****** dazn team should tracked the hugs
            Hahahaha.

Comment

You know that crooked ref got invited to a hood barbecue and got a fat envelope.
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                You know that crooked ref got invited to a hood barbecue and got a fat envelope.
                He was definitely corrupt

Comment

Infinite lmao

Comment

Haney did survive thanks to clinching and I think there were at least two knockdowns in round 7 that is why I approve pushing, which is generally against the rules - you hurt your opponent, he falls in a knockdown, but he tricks the rules rushing to hold onto you while falling and the referees often call it a no-knock down. On the other hand, Garcia held a lot too, plus he did a lot of holding and punching and on top of all the dirty game (his was the dirtier), he was constantly turning his back. Overall, deserved one more point deducted. And here come different interpretations:
                    • If round 7 is 9:7 for Garcia and he gets one more point deducted for the overall dirtier game, the fight goes draw
                    • If he gets another point deducted for a dirty game but keeps round 7 9-8, then Haney barely wins
                    • If he doesn't get a second point deducted but gets 9-7 for round 7, then Garcia gets a close victory
                    It's a weird fight to score. I see why the scales are tipping towards Garcia and I would agree with a close victory, but not 114-110 or 115-109. I see it as 112-112.

Comment

Performances like these make me wonder how many losses would Haney have had today if the rules were applied to him and if there was fair judging.

I had Linares losing, but he had a chance to stop Haney. Haney’s hugging for 3 rounds led him to survive. The ref did nothing about it.

With Lomachenko, those scorecards were wrong. Lomachenko won that one widely imo.

With Ryan Garcia, again, Haney survived because the ref saved him by not following the rules of professional boxing. Not applying them on Haney.

If there was fair judging and officiating, Haney could absolutely be 28-3 right now. Lots of leeway and second chances. And now I wonder if it is true that he also had a professional defeat in Mexico that was wiped off his record with a payment.

Comment

Working...
                      X