Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Rides 'Pitbullmania' Into Scheduled August Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know that Rolly was such a star maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I doubt it happens ever, there is no upside in it for Cinnamon
      An undefeated multi weight champion on his resume? Also a good payday.
      Carnela has fought plenty of guys with "no upside for him". Crawford is no different. There was no upside for fighting spencerina either but it was in talks

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

An undefeated multi weight champion on his resume? Also a good payday.
        Carnela has fought plenty of guys with "no upside for him". Crawford is no different. There was no upside for fighting spencerina either but it was in talks
        The size difference would be the issue, if he beats Bud well he's a welter, if he loses to Bud then he lost to a welter. Canelo pretty much said that when asked about it, its very unlikely to ever happen and time isn't on Bud's side.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

The size difference would be the issue, if he beats Bud well he's a welter, if he loses to Bud then he lost to a welter. Canelo pretty much said that when asked about it, its very unlikely to ever happen and time isn't on Bud's side.
          Carnela also said he wouldn't fight Mexicans and look at him now

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Carnela also said he wouldn't fight Mexicans and look at him now
            Anything can happen but he didn't seem real interested when last questioned about, now fight fighters have to be a cuck to get a fight with him apparently. If you say something negative it'll hurt his feelings and you won't get the fight after making him wipe his tears with hundred dollar bills as he injects himself with celebutrol
            Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Easy work for Tank without a broken hand. I'd like to see Pitbull vs the winner of Garcia and Haney. No way Lopez gets in there because he will get knocked out cold

Comment

I hope it's Gary Antuanne Russell in August!!! That would be all fireworks!!! MAN UP!!!
                pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

“Down here, it’s not Beatlemania – it’s Pitbullmania,” Gibbons said.

I love it.

Live long and prosper Champ....(Just try to put PBC in the rear-view mirror.)

Comment

Cruz did not belong on the co-main event, I don’t even remember who was in the main event. Pitbull is a main event fighter.

Comment

I am now a huge Pitbull fan.....

Comment

Working...
                      X