Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Ryan Garcia Has All the Ability, But Not the Heart or Mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Ryan Garcia Has All the Ability, But Not the Heart or Mind

The April 20 Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia fight has boxing fans talking - but for all the wrong reasons. Former junior middleweight beltholder Austin Trout, for one, says Garcia's mental state is not only holding him back, but also may scuttle the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan got up in the 2nd round after being dropped by a Tank grenade so I won’t ever question his heart but his mental health is a different story. A great fight is all we can hope for.

Comment

Cryan Garcia has the skills and talent to beat anybody at 140. If he jumps right on Haney and make him uncomfortable then he can win this fight. People this is boxing, anything can happen and don't be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
        Ryan got up in the 2nd round after being dropped by a Tank grenade so I won’t ever question his heart but his mental health is a different story. A great fight is all we can hope for.
        i second your emotion and its going to be a great fight. He took it to Tank until he got caught. Haney doesn't have Tank power. I can't wait for this fight

Comment

More shoddy reporting. Davis - Garcia was a catchweight fight, no title on the line.

Comment

Garcia is trying to get the fight cancelled with the excuse of mental illness. He knows he’s going to get beaten by Haney and probably stopped and that ends his high paying “star” career
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Ryan has it all to prove since he was dropped by what was described by 'Tank' as a 'not heavy' finishing body shot also his erratic behaviour is worrying.I understand why Haney is such a big favourite.

Comment

itr's true.. if you aint got no heart your not gonna go far.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                  he quit so how can you say that.... when he got up from the 1st KD, it looks like he wanted to quit then LOL..

Comment

I've been catching some of Ryan's social media shorts since they keep showing up on my main page and have to say, he's looking quite thick, but strong. No longer that tall, long, lean, lanky looking dude. He has some muscle on him, yet I couldn't help but think it just might slow him down. He has to be careful not to pack on too much muscle where he gets tighter and fatigues quicker. I think his loose but tone looking arms, kind of like Kelly Pavlik had are better suited for him so that he does not lose his greatest asset which is speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X