Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Shakur Stevenson vs. William Zepeda Is A Phone Call Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Shakur Stevenson vs. William Zepeda Is A Phone Call Away

The first fighter uttered from the mouths of both William Zepeda and his promoter Oscar De La Hoya following Zepeda's beatdown of Maxi Hughes Saturday night was Shakur Stevenson. Bob Arum, Stevenson's promoter, welcomes De La Hoya to now make his first Sunday phone call to Arum. "Let Oscar call me and I'll get that fight done for July," Arum told BoxingScene. "We have a date, July 6, and the Prudential Center is reserved. We certainly would consider him."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-18-2024, 04:46 AM.

Make it happen!

Comment

Sheeeeeeeeet, someone need to get their ass on the phone. Lets make that sh^t happen.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Shakur wants no smoke
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Glad they want it but the fight itself will be boring. Chickenson gonna run but this time he ain't getting the gift like against santos

Comment

Someone pick up a phone then , make it happen , the sooner the better .

Comment

Let's see if De La Hoya makes the call. I replied to a comment on a previous post about this. The ball is in Golden Boy's court!

Comment

Great fight
                KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

I'm going to be pissed off if Oscar doesn't call Bob TODAY.
                  Shakur already said that he's ready to wipe ass.

Comment

I like Zepeda and I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see ANYONE out pointing Shakur. Could be a snooze fest. I’d still like to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X