No announcement yet.

Lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao

Will you ****ing idiots stop talking about Zhang now? Guy won a few fights and you guys were sucking him off nonstop. Old chinese guy got beat by Joseph Parker lol take Zhang's **** out of your mouths
    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Emperor Zhang was robbed. The kingdom will soon rise again!

Comment

Zhang would be a more dangerous mfer if he had any stamina at all or less fear of gassing or whatever is going on with his energy levels.

And sh^t he was still dangerous throwing as lil as he threw last night. That fight last night he basically gave away despite scoring 2 KDs. It was one of the weirder performances I've seen.

Comment

Hes an old fat plodder with big power, reminds me of old george foreman. Anyone who stands in front of him is dead, anyone that can move a bit can take him to school. I should have seen it coming from the way that Parker's movement made Wilder freeze up and not throw but I was still predicting a Zhang KO, which he did get some knockdowns.

IDK is what it is. He could have KO'd AJ if he got AJ in one of his mental moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Zhang would be a more dangerous mfer if he had any stamina at all or less fear of gassing or whatever is going on with his energy levels.

And sh^t he was still dangerous throwing as lil as he threw last night. That fight last night he basically gave away despite scoring 2 KDs. It was one of the weirder performances I've seen.

Corner told him he needed a KO to win in the 12th, what did Zhang do, he went out and barely threw anything, i remember being like 60 seconds in and he didnt throw a single left hand yet, what the *** are you waiting for. Even 45 year old foreman wasnt that scared to throw, he would have went for the KO like his corner asked.
          Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
            Emperor Zhang was robbed. The kingdom will soon rise again!
            Can we just put that Emperor Zhang BS to rest now lol. Emperors are not front runners. They are able to remain consistent till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Can we just put that Emperor Zhang BS to rest now lol. Emperors are not front runners. They are able to remain consistent till the end.
              You can try to silence the minions but Emperor Zhang will not be denied!

Comment

zhangs career was like a hyper turbo edition of wilders where wilder stretched out his bum parade for almost a decade, zhang fought good fighters and boop done instantly which should have happened to wilder but he was too scared

Comment

Working...
                X