Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Tyson Fury: If I Thought He Would Lose [to Usyk], I Would Try and Talk Him Out of the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Tyson Fury: If I Thought He Would Lose [to Usyk], I Would Try and Talk Him Out of the Fight

Promoter Frank Warren insists that Tyson Fury's shaky performance against Francis Ngannou hasn't at all dented his confidence in his ace client ahead of a highly anticipated undisputed heavyweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Et tu Frankie?

Comment

What are you on about warren? Take loss against usy k like a man don't pull fury out like floyd did against pac voluntarily.
      But at least dubois is a top ten boxer

Comment

That's not even good spin ... make up something more clever.

Comment

Talk Fury out?

No he wouldn't, he gets paid whether fury wins or loses.

Comment

”Now Dubois has shown that he (Usyk) can be hurt, [that he is] a little vulnerable to the nuts.”

Comment

Yeah right and not fill your pockets with your undeserving cut. Gimme a ***** break. How many times have you bankrupted your companies because you’re a snake? F outta here with that BS.
              factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                Yeah right and not fill your pockets with your undeserving cut. Gimme a ***** break. How many times have you bankrupted your companies because you’re a snake? F outta here with that BS.
                Straight up honest and funny at the same time....................

Comment

So what Frank is saying is Fury will only fight people he can beat? Story of his career. Fury is notgoing to fight Usyk because even he know he will lose. How many times does he have to duck Usyk for people realise Fury is a conman and a fraud?

Comment

Working...
                  X