No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James Willing To Face Jaron Ennis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James Willing To Face Jaron Ennis

Inactivity hasn't been the best friend of Jamal James as of late. In both 2020 and 2021, the lanky contender made just one appearance apiece. He also didn't make the most of it, losing his WBA "Regular" welterweight title to Radzhab Butaev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hate to see Jamal on the receiving end of such a violent beating since he doesn’t offer the type of offensive game needed to deter boots but I give him credit for stepping up to the plate
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

"nobody wants to fight me"

"everyone dont want smoke"

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        I hate to see Jamal on the receiving end of such a violent beating since he doesn’t offer the type of offensive game needed to deter boots but I give him credit for stepping up to the plate
        Boots needs to find a promoter ASAP! He spent a lot of time early on with contract issues, b4 Cameron Dunkin solidified his status as Boots' promoter. Now Dunkin has passed away (R.I.P.)! He can't afford to be inactive, while holding the IBF title! Hope he finds someone quickly!

Comment

Jfc so few guys wanna fight Boots irrelevant guys like Jamal using it as an opportunity for a check. Lol sh^t is goofy.

Boots needs to align with Turki & we'll start seeing him in meaningful fights & see if all the naysayers are right or if all the cats, like myself, who think Boots is a next generation guy are right. This gray area Boots is stuck in sucks. Give this mfer the fights that'll show whos right or wrong al-fooking-ready.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Boots needs to find a promoter ASAP! He spent a lot of time early on with contract issues, b4 Cameron Dunkin solidified his status as Boots' promoter. Now Dunkin has passed away (R.I.P.)! He can't afford to be inactive, while holding the IBF title! Hope he finds someone quickly!
            100%. I wasn't impressed with Dunkin well before he signed Boots, but he fumbled the ball for Boots & Boots did himself no favors signing with him & word to the wise when you are as talented as Boots don't sign with a promoter without a TV deal. Boots & his team are clearly not the smartest boxing business ppl for doing something that goofy.

Boots needs to align with a real player with money (Turki) or a major TV deal (Eddie, Al or Bob, in that order) asap if he wants to create the legacy he wants in boxing & make the generational wealth a guy who can create that kind of legacy will get. And he needs to hire Rigo's old social media guy when he was trying to get a big fight or Ngannou's current social media guy to keep his name in the eyes of fans day to day.

Its a damn shame this sport operates how it operates sometimes when a guy whos aceing the eye test isn't getting the best possible fights to test how good he is.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 02-04-2024, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              why does the just sign with Haymon and create his own promotion?

Comment

Cody Crowley or Giovanni Santillan for Boots. Or maybe Stationnis, if the money is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  It would probably last half a round..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

100%. I wasn't impressed with Dunkin well before he signed Boots, but he fumbled the ball for Boots & Boots did himself no favors signing with him & word to the wise when you are as talented as Boots don't sign with a promoter without a TV deal. Boots & his team are clearly not the smartest boxing business ppl for doing something that goofy.

Boots needs to align with a real player with money (Turki) or a major TV deal (Eddie, Al or Bob, in that order) asap if he wants to create the legacy he wants in boxing & make the generational wealth a guy who can create that kind of legacy will get. And he needs to hire Rigo's old social media guy when he was trying to get a big fight or Ngannou's current social media guy to keep his name in the eyes of fans day to day.

Its a damn shame this sport operates how it operates sometimes when a guy whos aceing the eye test isn't getting the best possible fights to test how good he is.
                    I wouldn't put Eddie b4 Haymon, because Eddie's stable is thin @ 147-154!
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X