Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Munguia Fight Massive For Ryder; Win Could Lead To Benavidez, Plant, Charlo, Berlanga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Munguia Fight Massive For Ryder; Win Could Lead To Benavidez, Plant, Charlo, Berlanga

Eddie Hearn anticipates a more confident John Ryder entering the ring Saturday night for his fight against Jaime Munguia. Ryder's promoter noticed that the understated southpaw gained confidence during the second half of the biggest fight
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even if he loses he can still fight charlo, plant, morrel and berlanga. It's a shlt division what other options do they have besides each other which they seem to have a problem doing

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
      Even if he loses he can still fight charlo, plant, morrel and berlanga. It's a shlt division what other options do they have besides each other which they seem to have a problem doing
      Even if he loses he can still (and will only) fight Callum Smith, Billy Hoe Saunders or Zach Parker A.K.A Eurobum Eurobum Eurobum!!
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

PBC nuthugger in the vicinity
        I wonder who’s the pitcher and who’s the catcher

Comment

I think Ryder can compete and give all those guys problems except for David who would crush him in brutal fashion.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            I think Ryder can compete and give all those guys problems except for David who would crush him in brutal fashion.
            Not sure if his stamina will hold up for the kind of pressure Munguia brings
            But good fight for the time lasting

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              PBC nuthugger in the vicinity
              I wonder who’s the pitcher and who’s the catcher
              Since your they azz seems to know a lot.about the subject which one are you?

Comment

Munguia is no Canelo and he faded badly before getting the KO last time out. If Ryder goes past the sixth i think he'll wear him down for the KO in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Even if he loses he can still (and will only) fight Callum Smith, Billy Hoe Saunders or Zach Parker A.K.A Eurobum Eurobum Eurobum!!
                  That’s quite some inferiority complex you’re compensating for there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

That’s quite some inferiority complex you’re compensating for there.
                    I actually think it’s fairly accurate to acknowledge that many of these fighters that Hearn has tried to push on the fans as world level fighters, really aren’t. And most of these fighters happen to be from his home country.
                    DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X