Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Know I'm A Fan Boy, But I Believe AJ Is Gonna Beat Ngannou, Fury, Become Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Know I'm A Fan Boy, But I Believe AJ Is Gonna Beat Ngannou, Fury, Become Undisputed

The thought of becoming boxing's undisputed heavyweight champion seemed far-fetched to Anthony Joshua and his promoter, Eddie Hearn, this time a year ago. Joshua lost on points to Oleksandr Usyk for the second time and failed to regain his IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO belts in their
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dumb and Dumber......
    And very few would have an interest in seeing Joshua going off into another embarrassing , crazed rant , losing yet another time to Usyk..
    Last edited by thack; 01-21-2024, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I agree. As I said, this is the rebirth like Vlad and Lennox. Ukraine dosser is not beating Sugar Hill.

Comment

I don't actually think Hearn's believes Joshua can defeat Fury, he just wants to make sure the fight happens. Why? Because that will probably be the last big money fight of Joshua's career.
        thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
          I don't actually think Hearn's believes Joshua can defeat Fury, he just wants to make sure the fight happens. Why? Because that will probably be the last big money fight of Joshua's career.
          If ngannou can counter furys shots and send him to the canvas I can only imagine what aj could do with an educated onslaught if he managed to get fury hurt

I'd favour joshua to beat Fury and always have

Styles make fights and I knew fury would struggle with ngannou aswell because he's been lucky he hasn't fought good counter punchers
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Eddie's on the Hookah

Comment

What a garbage era this is for HW, when chumps like Joshua, Fury and Wilder are considered the best the division has to offer

the fact that a bloated cruiserweight is probably the best fighter in the division, and a 0-1-0 non boxer is considered a threat for the top guys says everything

I miss the Klitschko era
              Last edited by lopetego; 01-21-2024, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post

I miss the Klitschko era
                I genuinely hope you get better soon

Comment

There will always be a dispute over Joshua, so he will never become 'undisputed.' He could have unified with Wilder for undisputed unified champ but lacked the confidence to truly pursue the fight.

One thing is for certain. He will never be undefeated. That's a claim Fury or Usyk are headed for. One worthy of retiring at the absolute pinnacle for.

I don't believe Fury will ever fight Joshua nor do i think Usyk will either. They have nothing to prove by doing so.

Comment

It all depends on where Fury is at mentally. He has the size, skill and power to easily beat Usyk. Fury barely trained for Ngannou thinking his skill was far too great, Ngannou came to win and Fury got embarrassed. I believe he is going to use that for motivation and train and prepare incredibly well for Usyk, and stop Usyk.

I've always given Joshua a chance with Fury just because he hits so hard and he has boxing ability. I see that as a 70-30 Fury KO.

If Fury has another mental lull and comes in off against Usyk, he gets beat and probably retires.
                    Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 01-21-2024, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X