Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: "I Don't Think Any Of The Fighters At The Top Are At My Level"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this guy sat next to Evander and Lennox you would think man I remember watching these old dudes fighting 30 years ago, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis but damn this third guy looks even older, I never got to see him fight.
    ISboxing James likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      If this guy sat next to Evander and Lennox you would think man I remember watching these old dudes fighting 30 years ago, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis but damn this third guy looks even older, I never got to see him fight.
      He's like Sonny Liston. We think he's 31 when in fact he's 48

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

"Nyquil" Frank Sanchez. He'll put you asleep but not his opp.
        First LOL in a while. Haha.

Comment

Finally Sanchez fights a living body. We will find out what is he made off.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
            Frank the dancer is no different from others who wait around. They skip fights they deem would derail their shot for the money fight. He cherrypicked Daniel Martz whose last fight was a loss by KO. Same guy who Martin already beat by TKO in 2019. Meanwhile, Charles Martin was available begging for fights at PBC and Frank the dancer ignored him. Charles had to cross the street and fight on a ESPN card with Jarred Anderson. Martz got like 10 loses most of them by KOs when Frank the dancer fought him.
            Hard to assess how good Sanchez really is. Hammer made him look average.
            Charles Martin would have been a familiar name in his resume, yet he picked Martz with 10 KO loses.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Finally Sanchez fights a living body. We will find out what is he made off.
              Hopefully not made of much as I’ve got a Kabayel and Usyk via ko, tko or dq double on at 44/1

Comment

Uh yeah sure Frank. There's levels up and levels down so you're right, the top guys aren't on your level. They're wayyy above you!
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rickJen View Post
                  Hard to assess how good Sanchez really is. Hammer made him look average.
                  Charles Martin would have been a familiar name in his resume, yet he picked Martz with 10 KO loses.
                  I could spot a phony a mile away.

Comment

they are a bit above u

Comment

Good to see him see where his level at tonight. Kabayel wasn't even doing anything special, except do what was presented to him. He would have done the same thing with a different opponent. A more well-rounded fighter would have blasted Kabayel and taken advantage of such style, which didn't even look too aggressive. Kabayel moved forward slowly and Frank just didn't have any answer.
                      Last edited by maguirre; 05-18-2024, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X