Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: Fight With Me & Canelo Inevitable; He's Gonna Have To See Me One Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: Fight With Me & Canelo Inevitable; He's Gonna Have To See Me One Day

LAS VEGAS - David Benavidez has heard what many people within the boxing industry believe to be true, that Canelo Alvarez wants Benavidez to be the third opponent of the Mexican superstar's three-fight agreement with Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Too much money in this fight for it not to happen. But we will see. David clearly wants the fight - does Clenelo?

Comment

Depends if Canelo’s gonna go all Mayweather and fight Berto. He doesn’t need money.

That said, Benavidez against the light heavyweights as good for me, if not better.

Comment

If you're a fan of boxing, you want to see this fight.

Comment

Canelo could easily fight Mungia or Berlanga and try to get Bivol again then retire. He doesn't need to fight him but he should. I think the fight happens in September next year, maybe Canelo fights Mungia next for another easy payday then takes him on.

Comment

Working...
          X