Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilfred Benitez Has Been Dealing With The Ravages of The Ring For a Long Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
    I remember Iceman John Scully was selling off items to help him and others out ..I wonder if he still doing that
    yes, I definitely am. I actually have a couple magnificent items right here with me right now that I will be putting up very soon.
    Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

How about sending boxers information on how to plan for the future ?
      A video of what can happen if they are financially reckless.
      Maybe take some classes in money management?
      Things that will last a lifetime and remove the need to depend on the kindness of strangers.............

How many examples will it take for grown people, regardless of occupation, to learn from other people's mistakes ???

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
        I remember Iceman John Scully was selling off items to help him and others out ..I wonder if he still doing that

Yes, for sure....I sent Wilfred some money just two days ago actually...and I have a couple things I am going to put up soon on my Facebook page to auction off to raise funds for Wilfred, Gerald McClellan and Prichard Colon,,, one of which is a nice signed (by Joe) color picture of Jones - Calzaghe...I also have a glove donated to me by Christy Martin which is a signed by a BUNCH of guys including a rare Ernie Terrell autograph.

I ALSO have a WBC trainer belt signed by a BUNCH of guys including David Lemieux, David Tua, James Toney, Matthew Hilton, Vinny Paz, Pinklon Thomas, Tim Witherspoon, Kelly Pavlick, Michael Spinks, Ray Mercer, Michael Olajide, Otis and Howard Grant, Aaron Davis, Iran Barkley, Bones Adams, Wayne McCullough and others...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded

You're a good man, John Scully.
          I appreciate that my man, THANK YOU. Its an HONOR to help these guys and its fun as well.
          jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X