Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wood Warns Warrington: I Make Less Mistakes and I Capitalize on My Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wood Warns Warrington: I Make Less Mistakes and I Capitalize on My Opponents

WBA featherweight champion, Leigh Wood, feels as though his power will be the telling factor when he defends his title against Josh Warrington in Sheffield on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't have a horse in this race, so it's 50-50. Warrington has been in deeper, but Wood has late power. Warrington is a dirt bag and Wood got a gift vs Lara. I don't know what happened, but that win has an asterisk. This fight can go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      I don't have a horse in this race, so it's 50-50. Warrington has been in deeper, but Wood has late power. Warrington is a dirt bag and Wood got a gift vs Lara. I don't know what happened, but that win has an asterisk. This fight can go either way.
      Warrington is certainly dirty but he's finished only way he wins is with his head it becoming "offical" because it wasn't counted as butt...

How on earth did Wood get a gift against Lara in!? both fights he was absolutely schooling him until he wasn't in the first and Lara was a whole weight division above him in the second fight, his lack of professionalism isn't Woods fault and certainly doesn't put an "asterisks" anywhere near the win...

Comment

Warrington is the underdog…and I ****ing hate Warrington…but the judges always seem to favor him. Might begrudgingly bet on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          wood got a gift vs Lara. I don't know what happened, but that win has an asterisk. This fight can go either way.
          Gift?

Their rematch was very very one sided and Lara got dropped too.

I think you must be getting mixed up with another fight

Comment

Lara lost it on the scales, fishy smell. Haven't heard from him since. Probably hiding under a rock from shame.

Comment

Utterly meaningless UK scrap. El Venado and El Tren smash them both.

Comment

Working...
              X