Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Going Back Down To 154; Make The Weight Easy; If Tszyu Next, Then I'm On It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Going Back Down To 154; Make The Weight Easy; If Tszyu Next, Then I'm On It

By Keith Idec - Jermell Charlo moved up to 168 pounds for an opportunity to enhance his legacy and money, not out of necessity. Even at 33 years old, Charlo can still comfortably compete within the division in and around where he has made his living for almost all of his 15-year professional career. He announced after his one-sided points loss to Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena that he'll definitely return to the 154-pound division for his next fight, perhaps against the winner of the upcoming Tim Tszyu-Brian Mendoza bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmfao you ain't a hof fighter charlo. Same caliber and similar resume to spencerina

Comment

You know I am not American you know but all these "you know" let me…you know.
      eco1 eco1 SteelFist01 SteelFist01 like this.

Comment

Is he still considered a Lion?

The one from the Wizard of Oz.

That was some weak performance. Was on his rollerblades all night. He probably did about 100 laps around the ring. Maybe his plan was to get Canelo tired chasing after him.

Even Amir Khan had more success than him.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 10-02-2023, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
          Lmfao you ain't a hof fighter charlo. Same caliber and similar resume to spencerina
          Undisputed at 154 pretty much secures it, and he still has more to do before retiring.

Comment

I hope TaZoo , lol , knocks him the fugh out
            C’mon Timmy , take out the trash

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              Spence has better wins than Charlo.
              Don2021 Don2021 Timur78 Timur78 like this.

Comment

Why should Mendoza or Tszyu, fight Charlo?
                The bum's got no titles now.
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I think a lot of Charlo's backlash is from the fact that he stated b4 the fight that, "I ain't bout to come here to kiss Canelo's ass, I come to fight!".... But in reality, he mostly fought similar to the way Karen fought Boots. And we never saw Charlo in flight like that, and it was depressing and it was stressful for fans, who paid to see this match. This is why ppl stream these fight instead of pay $84.99. I always buy the fights if it's something I wanna see, so I left feeling very much like I was ripped off. There's nothing with lateral movement if it's used to find angles to launch your attack from. But when it's just used to flee, it's crazy to watch as a fan. But it lets fans know what took place. At some point, he must have felt a blow from Canelo and said to himself, "Damn, that hurt, his hands feel like bricks. And my punch just bounced off his head, and he didn't even react to it, like it was a mere rain drop. This little fire hydrant neck mofo got ree-todded strength. He a Ox, he a f.cking beast. I'm not about to let those bricks hit my chin under no circumstances. Time to go for a nice bike ride for 12 rounds, and collect my bag, so I can preserve some type of market value in own weight class. If I get knocked out, I'll lose so much value and plus I'll be drooling in a year or two. F.ck that!"
                  Fans get it, but they just wanted u to do what u said u were gonna do b4 the fight, which is come to fight and come to win. So u just took our hard earned money, made ur bag, and lied to the public.
                  Last edited by archiemoore1; 10-02-2023, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
                    Why should Mendoza or Tszyu, fight Charlo?
                    The bum's got no titles now.
                    He has 3x 154 belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X