Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dos Santos Could See Fury Carry Ngannou For a Few Rounds To Put on a Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dos Santos Could See Fury Carry Ngannou For a Few Rounds To Put on a Show

Former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos believes Tyson Fury is going to put on a show by carrying Francis Ngannou for several rounds in their upcoming fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's right.

Comment

Athletes who didn’t grow up boxing, with successful amateur careers, go the mma route for a reason. They didn’t feel they could be successful boxing and or didn’t grow up in an environment where boxing gyms were apart of the culture

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Athletes who didn’t grow up boxing, with successful amateur careers, go the mma route for a reason. They didn’t feel they could be successful boxing and or didn’t grow up in an environment where boxing gyms were apart of the culture
        I kinda agree but that goes both ways......
        Shot old Anderson silva beat former champ Chavez jnr & funny how every boxer that goes into mma get's murked. Accept Murcer but that was stand up only.
        At least Ngannou has the stones to go in with Fury for that cheque, Aj didn't, then Usyk signed for the Saudis scuppering Wembly. Though i blame Fury for that one.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post

I kinda agree but that goes both ways......
          Shot old Anderson silva beat former champ Chavez jnr & funny how every boxer that goes into mma get's murked. Accept Murcer but that was stand up only.
          At least Ngannou has the stones to go in with Fury for that cheque, Aj didn't, then Usyk signed for the Saudis scuppering Wembly. Though i blame Fury for that one.

Just saying.
          This post makes the assumption that I actually care about the sport of mma..I don’t. There is a reason why the beat mma fighters want to go into boxing while they are at the top rather than washed up boxers who want to go to mma after their prime

Comment

does fury really care about that?

big guys can hit hard, im not sure if this guy will have any technique with his punches in bigger gloves & how good his gas tank is to carry power when getting fatigued but i cant see fury taking that many chances with him

Comment

Working...
            X