Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Remembers Gervonta's Previous Trash Talk: "He Said I Got a Glass Chin, Come Touch It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Remembers Gervonta's Previous Trash Talk: "He Said I Got a Glass Chin, Come Touch It"

Terence Crawford has never been the talkative type but that doesn't mean he isn't paying attention to everything that's been said about him. Since taking care of business against Errol Spence Jr., old clips of Gervonta Davis giving his thoughts on Crawford have
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve never seen Crawford do this much press. WTF took so long? He’s quite funny actually.

Comment

Crawford might have shown his chin is not the strongest, but the problem for Davis is that he’s not likely to find it if they ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
        I’ve never seen Crawford do this much press. WTF took so long? He’s quite funny actually.
        He became really close with Shawn Porter after their fight. I remember Shawn telling him before the Spence fight whether Crawford win or lose a close fight, that he should go on a media tour while the hype is still there to expand his likeness. Man Crawford for sure took his advice.

Comment

One of these guys will take a loss if they fight and be humbled--but which one? Can Davis do the job at 145 or will Terence beat him down?

Comment

Davis vs Crawford
            Just another boxing circus, and not worth a serious comment or real boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

He became really close with Shawn Porter after their fight. I remember Shawn telling him before the Spence fight whether Crawford win or lose a close fight, that he should go on a media tour while the hype is still there to expand his likeness. Man Crawford for sure took his advice.
              Sounds like sound advice to me. Crawford has definitely raised his profile.

Comment

Ok Bud, maybe stop talking for a while. You got the rematch. You want Charlo at 154. You want Canelo at 68. Now going after the little guys too?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian T View Post
                  Davis vs Crawford
                  Just another boxing circus, and not worth a serious comment or real boxing fans.

well the biggest gate in boxing was a 126lber moving up to and being a force at 147 vs a 135lber moving up and being a force at 147lb and then making the biggest match in boxing history. So my guess is circuses do pay off in boxing when done right anyway. AKA this circus was PAC vs May for those that don't know.
                  uniquehump uniquehump likes this.

Comment

Davis fights absolutely nobody. Not even a real champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X