Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: The Fact That They're Talking About A Fight With Loma & Kambosos Is Nonsense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: The Fact That They're Talking About A Fight With Loma & Kambosos Is Nonsense

Bob Arum has no idea how the rumor began. Arum is absolutely certain, though, that there's no truth to persistent speculation on social media regarding a Vasiliy Lomachenko-George Kambosos Jr. fight taking place in Kambosos' home country of Australia later this year. The 91-
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Lomo is not fighting until next year and who his opponent will be who knows, and Haney if fighting in November but what the match up will be is compeatly undeciced at this point, so thanks for the information.

Comment

Robert better get top rank shtt in order or he's losing Stevenson to the PBC

Comment

good. that was an awful fight. I thought it sounded too strange to be real

Comment

So if it's not Haney, and it's not Loma, and it's not Kambo, then who will Shakur be fighting? WBC needs to take charge of this fight, because it should be a title fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
            Robert better get top rank shtt in order or he's losing Stevenson to the PBC
            You know he's Crawford's protege, so I can see that happening easily, especially since Crawford is getting into the Promotions business! I hope Shu-Shu goes too!

Comment

Working...
            X