Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager Expects Valdez To Stop Navarrete Late or Win Clear Decision in FOTY Candidate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager Expects Valdez To Stop Navarrete Late or Win Clear Decision in FOTY Candidate

Two of Mexico's most accomplished boxers, Oscar Valdez and Emanuel Navarrete, will square off in an all-Mexican super featherweight title fight on Saturday, August 12 at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the fight that's saving the weekend

Comment

Yup gonna be a war

Comment

I havent seen them side by side, if Navarrate has a big reach advantage like I suspect, he's gonna do some damage to this version of Valdez who's defense hasnt looked great lately. However, no matter what their size, I think Valdez has the skill to take him apart technically. But I think he's more shopworn than Navarette. If Valdez has a chance he's probably gonna have to end it early. And whenever I see a Navarrette fight I think he looks vulnerable to a skilled boxer. But hes got really long arms and his goofy style works for him. I really love both these fighters, so I'm copping out and I predict Navarette on cuts in the late rounds. Valdez will be winning however he'll be a bloody mess.
        SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
          I havent seen them side by side, if Navarrate has a big reach advantage like I suspect, he's gonna do some damage to this version of Valdez who's defense hasnt looked great lately. However, no matter what their size, I think Valdez has the skill to take him apart technically. But I think he's more shopworn than Navarette. If Valdez has a chance he's probably gonna have to end it early. And whenever I see a Navarrette fight I think he looks vulnerable to a skilled boxer. But hes got really long arms and his goofy style works for him. I really love both these fighters, so I'm copping out and I predict Navarette on cuts in the late rounds. Valdez will be winning however he'll be a bloody mess.
          we always forget a fighter can be winning [or close call] and lose on cuts - good point. Just like Joyce - everyone going on about his tungsten chin and his eye was a bloody mess

Comment

I feel Navarette will use his reach advantage to win this fight.

Comment

I like Valdez in this one, I thought Navarrete showed a lot of openings against Wilson that Valdez can capitalize on, good fight.

Comment

got navarrete by stoppage, should be entertaining while it lasts!

Comment

Working...
                X