Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: SugarHill Steward Has No Issue With Fury Facing Ngannou, Happy His Fighter is Staying Busy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: SugarHill Steward Has No Issue With Fury Facing Ngannou, Happy His Fighter is Staying Busy

SugarHill Steward will indeed train WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury for his scheduled cross-over boxing match with Francis Ngannou. Ngannou, a former UFC heavyweight champion, will be making his pro debut in the upcoming fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Francis won't be even competitive against Fury. He lasts as long as Tyson let's him. I'm not hating on the fight. I just don't think an Mma fighter will be able to compete with a legit elite level boxer. He has a punchers chance I suppose.. What I'm happiest about is that Francis finally gets a decent payday.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Of course he’s happy he still gets his trainers fee lol
      Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
        Francis won't be even competitive against Fury. He lasts as long as Tyson let's him. I'm not hating on the fight. I just don't think an Mma fighter will be able to compete with a legit elite level boxer. He has a punchers chance I suppose.. What I'm happiest about is that Francis finally gets a decent payday.
        I couldn't agree more. I'm happy for Francis too.

Comment

Damn right. Fighting a total of 1 opponent with a combined record of 0-0, 0 KOs is a very, very busy year for any champion from any era.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Of course he’s happy he still gets his trainers fee lol
            Exactly. What does he care? He's not going to trash the "fight" or Fury might leave him and get Eye Gougin' Mad Gypsy John to "train" him. It's a cash grab joke fight any way you look at it. Fury is really showing his gypsy stripes by signing on for this circus sideshow act.
            Fury doesn't give a damn about legacy, it's clearly all about the Benjamins. He's not P4P. He hasn't even proved he's the top heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
            X