Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos: We Won The Fight By Many Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Kambosos: We Won The Fight By Many Rounds!

Former unified and lineal lightweight world champion George Kambosos Jr. (21-2, 10 KOs) secured a narrow twelve round majority decision victory against an elusive Maxi Hughes (26-6-2, 5 KOs) on Saturday evening at FireLake Arena in Shawnee, Oklahoma, earning a mandatory shot at the IBF crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dope must be really good down under
    Even the koalas and the kangaroos are laughing at this chit statement

Comment

George you lost multiple rounds and LOST THAT FIGHT you must be more punch drunk then I thought Hughes made you look like a rookie you got schooled

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Dope must be really good down under
        Even the koalas and the kangaroos are laughing at this chit statement
        ————
        Ha ha ha!! This is the funniest thing I’ve read here. And very true too.
        Bob Arum is a scum bag!!

Comment

Kambo still living on a victory over a weight-drained Tefimo Lopez! I can't believe that he is now the "mandatory" for the IBF, over Loma, Shakur, Pibull Cruz, and William Zepeda??

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ————
            Ha ha ha!! This is the funniest thing I’ve read here. And very true too.
            Bob Arum is a scum bag!!
            Hey ,this is some of the Bobfather’s best work
            Just ask the five families
            Masterpiece they say

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Kambo still living on a victory over a weight-drained Tefimo Lopez! I can't believe that he is now the "mandatory" for the IBF, over Loma, Shakur, Pibull Cruz, and William Zepeda??
              Man oh man and to think i actually watched this piece of garbage of a fight card. All the other major sports would change everything after a showing like this, but instead in boxing we get a interview with Kambolina about how he (it) won the fight by many rounds of course. Worst still is what a lousy boring low level fight the whole deal was. It's as if..... L.A. Dodgers v Little League Team .....yea sure the fans will watch anything. Boxing what have you done to yourself ????? Only in boxing Only on ESPN or DAMZONE or many others do we get fed this junk.

Comment

Idiot used to call himself the emperor, well I say the emperor has no clothes!,

Comment

This is why Tim wants to stay in the out back. Last time out he looked about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    If ever a guy lucked out and fought a guy at the right time, it was George vs Teo.

I dont think he beat Hughes, and I know the Selby and Bey fights were really close.
                    Oregonian Oregonian Motofan Motofan like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X