Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Buakaw Banchamek - Exhibition Match Set For Early 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Buakaw Banchamek - Exhibition Match Set For Early 2024

BANGKOK, Thailand -- Fighting legends Manny Pacquiao and Buakaw Banchamek met for the first time on stage at the Icon Siam Park in downtown Bangkok, Kingdom of Thailand on Friday, to promote their exhibition match set for the first quarter of 2024.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bukauw has been fighting thaiboxing exhibition bouts for over 10 years what a joke

Comment

I hope Manny sticks to these exhibition type fights , Floyd has proved people will still buy the name . At 44 it would be a real shame to see another legend taken out by a young guy that wouldn't be a decent spar in his prime.

Comment

Pacquiao better hope that Buakaw remembers that this all fun and games, because this guy used to knock down trees with his legs, and have some of the most intense training I have ever seen. Pacman go night night!!!
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          I hope Manny sticks to these exhibition type fights , Floyd has proved people will still buy the name . At 44 it would be a real shame to see another legend taken out by a young guy that wouldn't be a decent spar in his prime.
          Froid only proved it by fighting youtubers. Nobody cared when he fought that Japanese kickboxee

Comment

I have a feeling Pacquiao gonna do alot of these. Hope he just retires

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              didn't floyd sell like 25 seats in a big arena in U.K.? that no good. then set up a brawl so ppl would atleast hear he was fighting lol. those fights come and go with no interest. same with this one in U.S atleast

Comment

Is this exhibition fight going to ruin the sport and Manny’s legacy?
                Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

zzzzzzz. If I want to watch Pac, I'll watch one of his old fights.

Comment

Well he'd better start making bank on these exhibitions to pay off the millions to that disgruntled promoter he jobbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X