Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it really matter who wins? I think the Haney Loma fix goes deeper than judging. I question if they are both mafia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it really matter who wins? I think the Haney Loma fix goes deeper than judging. I question if they are both mafia.

This is an essay on corruption in boxeo that will touch on Haney Lomachenko, as well as Lomachenko's manager's other suspicious events, as well as inconsistencies in what we've seen in the ring.

First let me say, assuming Loma won, so whats the big deal anyway? Haney is not even the number one in the division and Loma still couldnt separate big. To me Loma, Shakur, and Tank are the best three, but I would never pay to watch another Loma fight because it looked like he and Haney fake their fights by pulling their punches, not to mention backing off whenever the opponent is hurt (if they even really were hurt). Loma did the same thing vs Commey using comical acting pointing to the corner. That was so WWF it aint even funny. Also casuals might not know this, but diehard boxing fans will remember that his manager, Klimis was also involved in a bunch of suspicious Kovalev fights as well. Any time you see Klimis involved with a fight, I would run the other way, personally. He comes off a decent guy but the fights are very suspect. His teams do the same show over and over where his fighters back off or find some weird ass way to lose by a round, or by dick punches even though people who worn boxing trunks know that you dont even feel them in reality because there is so much padding. But casuals dont know that so it's easy to trick them. And then Klimis always rants in the post fight press conference about injustice and robberies. I wonder if he does that to cover up that he and his fighters are the real fixes, but by playing the outraged manager part he can trick you that he isn't. Of course I can't be sure but my gut is telling me something is suspect here.

Think about it. Loma has the explosiveness and offense like Pacquiao, but at key moments he fights like Viktor Ortiz, no aggression, no urgency. Ortiz who in my opinion also threw a lot of fights with weird WWF performances like flying elbows and hugs and "darn I wasnt looking" and weirdo stuff like that, similar to Loma's acting vs Commey. So does like every other Klimis fighter. Example, Kovalev had the power to stop anyone if he took it to them but he would constantly back off vs Ward and throw arm punches. He somehow developed an alcohol related stamina problem, and a chin problem, just in time to face the Las Vegas cash cow of the division, Andre Ward, when before then there were never any problems, so that there would be an excuse and storyline to explain him losing and looking weak. Ward who was light fisted at 168 and who usually fought going backwards, defensively, looked like the bigger puncher in both Kovalev fights, in Kovalev's own division, and the more offensive fighter than Kovalev. Then Kovalev took a clear dive vs Canelo if you really study the tape. Canelo's punch gets pulled under Kovalev's chin and Kovalev snaps his head and does an acting job falling onto the ropes but still holding himself up.

Then you have Devin Haney and Loma who have both been fighting at 135 for years, where you can compare their power, and Loma has always been a lot more powerful at 135 than Devin. But when they fought, Devin's punches, when he actually connected or they made it look like he connected, looked more powerful. Yes Loma snapped Devin's head more because he caught Devin more when he wasnt expecting it, or at least that's how they performed the acting, but the power in their punches, they acted like Devin was a way bigger puncher than Loma, which is the opposite of reality the whole time they been at lightweight. And you have to be born yesterday to believe the snake oil that Devin became twice as powerful in six months and Loma became way less powerful. Again, just in time to explain why he has to win the big fight. If there was some magic way to do that, he would have done it a long time ago. Plus if you are struggling to make 135 already how are you supposed to add more muscle and power without moving up in weight? None of it adds up.​

But even if you think the fight was real and you thought Loma won or Haney won, I say so what? Boxing is run by brilliant businessmen, and by creating all these fake titles, WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF, franchise and so on, they trick us into paying to watch #3 against #4, and then they use the media to act like it's a big deal that someone won or lost. These same handful of fighters have been discussed for like 5 years now and still we aint seen #1 vs #2, and we probably wont ever even know who #1 and #2 are because they are going to keep it vague on purpose in order to get you to pay for all 5 of them instead of narrowing it down to only #1 and #2.

Now they will try to sell you Shakur vs Tank, pretending that is #1 vs #2 just like they hyped Loma and Haney as #1 vs #2 leading up to the event, but then right after pivoted to saying "nah it's really Tank and Shakur, you got to pay to see them." Whatever is the next big PPV they are trying to sell is who they will say is #1 vs #2.

It's a nice hustle, right?

Think about this also. As Loma got more popular, they changed him from a small puncher at 126 into a big puncher at 130 and 135, to make him more marketable. When you go up in weight you get less powerful relative to your opponents, not more powerful. But to help market fighters like Pacquiao, Loma, Shakur, Andre Ward, and many others, they made them act more powerful as they went up in weight, even though they were fighting bigger opponents who should in reality should absorb their punches a lot easier than the smaller ones.

Like they think about this, Lomachenko could not even really stagger Guillermo Rigondeaux one time at 130 pounds over 7 rounds, an old Rigo coming up from 122 pounds. Loma dominated Gary Russell Jr at 126 for 12 rounds but except a little in the last round, never had him badly hurt. But now at 135 Loma fights guys like Commey, Nakatani, and Haney, who have literally like 40% more mass than those guys, Commey and Haney solid muscle, and they are acting like Lomachenko is badly hurting them. Meanwhile vs Lopez, who hits way harder than Haney, Loma acted like he only felt the power a little but he could handle it okay, not great but OK, but now vs Haney, he looked equally fazed by the power as he did vs Lopez, it was like suddenly Haney and Lopez have equal power, when we know they dont, not even close. Before the fight people said Loma wont be gunshy vs Haney like he was vs Lopez because Haney does not punch nearly as hard as Lopez, but then literally the first punch that Haney throws in the fight, Loma is acting like he's staggered, lol. And the whole fight every single punch Haney landed had the same effect on Loma as every single punch Lopez landed.

Im telling you guys, Im not saying this for no reason, I would bet my whole $50,000 bank account that these fights are fake, and the so called punches are just acting like WWF. None of it makes sense at all when you watch it. It's like they have different screenwriters for every fight and they dont even watch the fights that happened before. They were probably thinking "we want to make Haney marketable going forward so we need to make him have more power now. Plus we already made Loma look like a way more complex, dynamic, and fundamental boxer than Haney this whole time, on both offense and defense, to the point Loma had the best plus minus in all boxing up until recently, so the only ay to make this fight look close, without making Loma looked washed and hurting his marketability going forward, is to make Haney look more powerful than before, and also make Loma suddenly have terrible defense so pretty much every body shot Haney throws he will find the one perfect spot that Loma is not defending so that it will land. That way we can make it look close but still have Loma look like Loma in spurts, so that fans will believe it's real." Think about it Loma used to be one of the top defensive boxers in the sport on top of offensive boxers, but now he just does all these same basic defensive moves over and over eating tons of shots to make fights close.

Because if you want to keep both Haney and Loma marketable going forward, then you need to make it close and give something for both fanbases to run with. So you give one guy the official decision, but you give the other guy the media scorecards and the media scores. Sorry but I dont buy anymore, not at all. I got to wonder now if Loma and Haney aren't both mafia. They both just made my pound for pound top 10 suspects list.
Working...
X