Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crews-Dezurn Warns That Savannah Marshall May Get Beaten Worse Than Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crews-Dezurn Warns That Savannah Marshall May Get Beaten Worse Than Last Fight

Franchon Crews-Dezurn was caught a little off guard by the claim that Savannah Marshall has always wanted this fight. It didn't take long for the pair to agree to terms once talks were underway to compete for Crews-Dezurn's undisputed super middleweight championship. The part for which the defending champ would like an explanation, however, is why it even took this long to open dialogue for such a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel like it's the opposite.
    Crews is getting stopped.
    But afterwards,
    I can't wait for Marshall vs. Green.
    WBC is mandating the winner.
    And Green already said she not stepping aside.

Comment

Marshall wins this. Then Marshall vs Green, I think she'll win that too on skill, then she has earned the rematch with GWOAT, and forget the belts, Claressa's chain is on the line. Let's fight for some real stakes. Stacked undercard with Gerald Washington under his new trainer Malik Scott facing off against Lucas Browne, Danny Garcia vs Devon Alexander, and Lamont Peterson's redemption as he faces Marcos Maidana on his comeback trail. Nash out

Comment

Is anyone here picking Crews-Dezurn? I also think Marshall wins this, probably puts on a very good performance too.
        Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          Marshall wins this. Then Marshall vs Green, I think she'll win that too on skill, then she has earned the rematch with GWOAT, and forget the belts, Claressa's chain is on the line. Let's fight for some real stakes. Stacked undercard with Gerald Washington under his new trainer Malik Scott facing off against Lucas Browne, Danny Garcia vs Devon Alexander, and Lamont Peterson's redemption as he faces Marcos Maidana on his comeback trail. Nash out
          It's crack isn't it? Green would mirk Marshall

Comment

Better Gorilla Glue that wig on

Comment

Dezurn biological time clock has ticked and this about a payday nothing more however she from B’more so she’s going to bring it, it’ll only be for a short while though!

Comment

Working...
              X