Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Anxious To Turn Off Ryan Garcia's Lights: "They Gonna Have To Pick You Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Anxious To Turn Off Ryan Garcia's Lights: "They Gonna Have To Pick You Up"

Gervonta Davis constantly rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. However, after hearing his name on the tip of Ryan Garcia's tongue on countless occasions, the Baltimore native grew sick and tired of his perpetual callouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Gervonta Davis constantly rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. However, after hearing his name on the tip of Ryan Garcia’s tongue on countless occasions, the Baltimore native grew sick and tired of his perpetual callouts."

Hes quick to fight a guy like Garcia but refuses to fight the best at 135 or 140. 8, almost 9 years as a pro and his best win is vs Sniper at 130. Dude is a farce. Yall fanbois are halfaf.ags too

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      "Gervonta Davis constantly rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. However, after hearing his name on the tip of Ryan Garcia’s tongue on countless occasions, the Baltimore native grew sick and tired of his perpetual callouts."

Hes quick to fight a guy like Garcia but refuses to fight the best at 135 or 140. 8, almost 9 years as a pro and his best win is vs Sniper at 130. Dude is a farce. Yall fanbois are halfaf.ags too
      He's maximizing money for minimal risk. Smart move. Obviously Tank Davis doesn't care about legacy, he's been holding a Reggie WBA belt for years. Fact remains that Ryan is going to get picked up off the floor

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

He's maximizing money for minimal risk. Smart move. Obviously Tank Davis doesn't care about legacy, he's been holding a Reggie WBA belt for years. Fact remains that Ryan is going to get picked up off the floor
        I have no doubt cRyan is left in shambles, seizing and ktfo. But Davis is continuing his farce of a legacy by fighting another nobody
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

I have no doubt cRyan is left in shambles, seizing and ktfo. But Davis is continuing his farce of a legacy by fighting another nobody
          Ryan Garcia isn't a nobody.....he is one of the most well known boxer's in the US.

It should be obvious by now that Davis could give a damn about legacy.

Comment

Mexican vs Puerto Rican isn’t the biggest rivalry in boxing. The real biggest rivalry appears to be foundational black Americans vs either Mexican Americans or Mexicans. I can come to no other conclusion
            Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Mexican vs Puerto Rican isn’t the biggest rivalry in boxing. The real biggest rivalry appears to be foundational black Americans vs either Mexican Americans or Mexicans. I can come to no other conclusion
              Why do you think the dynamic shifted? No rising Puerto Rican stars? That was always the top rivalries in boxing and made for the most exciting fights
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I got Tank winning this. Just don't see that Garcia has had enough hard fights to learn how to deal with someone like Tank
                Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

I’m just glad it’s getting made

Boxing is in a shambles , it’s getting harder to justify the blatant f**kery that’s happening

We need spence Crawford to get over the line soon

Comment

When you’re fighting with weight disadvantages in the contract of course you’re going to lose. I feel bad for Ryan. That won’t happen with Haney or Stevenson they won’t fight at unfair terms.

Comment

Working...
                    X