Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jermaine Franklin - Face To Face To Kick Off Fight Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jermaine Franklin - Face To Face To Kick Off Fight Week

Joshua, Franklin Fight Week Face To Face - Former two-time unified heavyweight champion of the world Anthony Joshua fights at The O2 in London for the first time since 2016 as he begins life under the tutelage of new head trainer Derrick James. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

You know what, this fight Is garbage. BUT, after fighting Usyk twice-I'm gonna give AJ a pass on this one. Hopefully he fights A killer next.

My question is why does ConMan Hearn insist on standing in the center of every fighter's faceoff looking like a cringe-inducing mannequin? What A cornball.....I mean you gotta be in every photo?

Comment

Clearly they didn't forget to take his earpod out for the photos, so it's there on purpose... and then the question is why? Looks dumb to me.

Comment

Eddie really loves the camera and is never shy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          You know what, this fight Is garbage. BUT, after fighting Usyk twice-I'm gonna give AJ a pass on this one. Hopefully he fights A killer next.

My question is why does ConMan Hearn insist on standing in the center of every fighter's faceoff looking like a cringe-inducing mannequin? What A cornball.....I mean you gotta be in every photo?
          He just loves being the centre of attention ....he is the epitome of a wanker...a jumped up idiot. Some one outside his payroll should tell him what a d.ick he looks ...but I hope they don't!
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Young Edward likes the spotlight, hopefully AJ wins,but that chin is suspect

Comment

An easy fight for AJ. Franklin is just coming for his pay day here.
              brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                An easy fight for AJ. Franklin is just coming for his pay day here.
                He is there to get a paid and find out if AJ is a broke in da brain.

Comment

A highlight feel ko from Franklin would be hilarious but i think Joshua wins a dull ud.
                  Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

I forgot this fight is happening this weekend....If I miss it, I won't even care. We just got the fight that should set the standard with the boxing world in Plant-Benevidez and now it's back to boxing's grim reality with this crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X